I want to make a pact

How do I go about making a pact with an entity?

1 Like

You really don’t imo you are the god they are here to help guide you the spirits etc…there is no blood pact with the devil for money and power no need for signing your name in blood etc…

1 Like

I feel like I’m already connected to the devil, is this even possible without ever trying to connect with him?

1 Like
2 Likes

Well there is more than one devil aspect Loki Enki Melek Taus Shaitan Lucifer etc…he has many names and many forms and isn’t darkness but actually pure white light…

1 Like

There are lower spirits aka parasites that suck out human energy think bugs like lice or roaches not actually higher demons the devil etc you need sage holy water herbs oils and candles for a good cleansing of parasitic spirits…

1 Like

This seems intersting, have you done this?

1 Like

Yes, three times so far.

2 Likes

There are several grimoires outlining methods for such “pacts”, just look online. Alternatively, take any system or entity you currently work with and incorporate a pact into the next ritual you perform. Throw in a few symbolic changes to represent the contractual nature of the working and you’re done.

1 Like

evoke/invoke the little buggers and start hammering out the details, much the same as you would in a first time business meeting with a person. Hell, take a few seance sessions to work out what each party wants and what they’re willing to give to get it, make sure everyone’s happy with the resultant agreement, then give the entity some blood or booze to work their and your will in the world through, and boom. pact.

What do you seek?

It’s complicated. I don’t even know what I seek. All I know is I’m ready to put my life on the line to find out.

Well at the very least you should get a clear idea of what you want to get out of a pact. Demons get cranky when they’re called from a World Below up here for nothing but soulflix n chill.

Then why bother making pacts with aspects of your own consciousness and abide in the fullness of its presence instead, i.e. try focusing more on meditation and being in the now than ritual work and pacts. Granted, ritual work can greatly aid the process of self-knowledge but if too ego-driven could end up being a temporary obstacle.