I want to make a pact

Well, shit. That sounds a little…abnormal.

Maybe an enemy from your childhood cursed you? Or maybe this is a generational curse, placed on your bloodline by someone who was pissed off at your blood?

Try something to break it.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:21, topic:2778”]Well, shit. That sounds a little…abnormal.

Maybe an enemy from your childhood cursed you? Or maybe this is a generational curse, placed on your bloodline by someone who was pissed off at your blood?

Try something to break it.[/quote]

If you wanna hear abnormal… I have some stories to tell you. I’ll PM you though rather than posting it publically.

Orismen’s given you some advice there and that sigil newsletter gives you a place to start, so commit to that within the next 24 hours at least.

Lycanthropy - this was posted today, how “coincidental”:

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/shapeshifting-transforming-your-body/technique-for-astral-shape-shiffting/

Very… very interesting indeed.

Hey Judge Dreddy, are you drawn to wolves in any way?

Guess I’ll be the odd man out again.

I wouldn’t recommend any entity work for right now for 2 reasons.

1. Using magick makes you like a flame in the dark and when astral nasties start getting drawn to the flame they’ll just LOVE all this negativity and guilt and depression your wearing like a blanket. Not a good thing for someone who’s got enough problems as it is.
  2. Spirits tend to teach through the path of least resistance, humans tend to learn the hard way easiest. A kid won’t listen to his parents until he gets burned, adults aren’t much better. Sounds like your about as low as you want to be right now and I honestly don’t think you’d want to tough it out if a spirit made things harder for you.

I’d recommend a few things.
-Healing work, your emotionally broken right now, you’ve conditioned yourself to not feel which isn’t healthy and will lead to further imbalance. Work to tear down the emotional barriers you’ve created and learn to grieve and accept what has happened and move on.

-Clarity
Learn meditation and ways to clear your mind so that your not constantly living in the last and thinking about how bad you had it and how bad you have it now. Learn to reduce stress and anxiety, you’ll be surprised the effect it will have both internally and externally.

I’m not sure how old you are but go back to school, at least get a highschool diploma or the equivalency. For every drop out with an I made it story there’s 500 working shit jobs for slave wages. Things will not get better like that, how can they?

Once you’ve done this then think about working with other demons, sounds like you have plenty of your own to keep you busy for the time being.

You also have the option of working with a godform, if you have any attraction to any of the pantheons e.g., Greece, Egypt, India, or the Norse gods. You have options, and you don’t have to seek out the most extreme choices just because you may be time-limited.

I personally can’t imagine living my life without entities around me, advising me or generally being part of my life, but I definitely think TWF’s right about the healing & meditation part, because if you’re stressed that’s a whole extra burden on your body and a layer of crud you’ll have to break through to attain any spiritual contact.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:24, topic:2778”]Very… very interesting indeed.

Hey Judge Dreddy, are you drawn to wolves in any way?[/quote] I’m not sure what you mean.

“You’ll have to break through to attain any spiritual contact.”

Ehhhh, my friend I must disagree with you there. When I started out I was in a shitty place mentally, and I don’t want to get into details, but I made contact with a few hostile entities and the Black Sun while being depressed and suicidal.

So, yeah. No offense, but that’s not true in my experience.

And Judge, I mean do you feel attachment of any kind, including desire to become one?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:28, topic:2778”]“You’ll have to break through to attain any spiritual contact.”

Ehhhh, my friend I must disagree with you there. When I started out I was in a shitty place mentally, and I don’t want to get into details, but I made contact with a few hostile entities and the Black Sun while being depressed and suicidal.

So, yeah. No offense, but that’s not true in my experience.

And Judge, I mean do you feel attachment of any kind, including desire to become one?[/quote]I’ve dreamed about it… More than once. But other than that I can’t say I have an unyielding desire to be one.

I meant more with “analysis paralysis” of the “Is it working yet?” type of stress - I did manifest an apartment at a time I was crying myself to sleep over an empty wine bottle most nights :o) but I think the real Pits-ville levels of depression can sometimes be almost helpful, because you have nothing left to lose, whereas stress can just muddy everything up.

Judge, have you ever has a supernatural or psychic type of experience in your life? I’m curious why, if you’ve never had contact with a spirit on your own terms, you want to pursue this direction - not like that’s a bad thing, but I don’t want you to be disappointed: we don’t sign up for this and then money and happiness and stuff falls out of thin air, it’s immensely rewarding and results can happen in the material world, but it won’t fix all your problems.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:30, topic:2778”]I meant more with “analysis paralysis” of the “Is it working yet?” type of stress - I did manifest an apartment at a time I was crying myself to sleep over an empty wine bottle most nights :o) but I think the real Pits-ville levels of depression can sometimes be almost helpful, because you have nothing left to lose, whereas stress can just muddy everything up.

Judge, have you ever has a supernatural or psychic type of experience in your life? I’m curious why, if you’ve never had contact with a spirit on your own terms, you want to pursue this direction - not like that’s a bad thing, but I don’t want you to be disappointed: we don’t sign up for this and then money and happiness and stuff falls out of thin air, it’s immensely rewarding and results can happen in the material world, but it won’t fix all your problems.[/quote] Have I ever experienced anything supernatural? … I’m not sure, but I’ve definitely experienced some abnormal things. You need to see the message I sent Sevarn. I’ll ask him to forward it to you.

So what, Now what.

So what, deals with your story and anything that has happened up to now. It doesn’t matter. To the extent you disagree is the extent you hold yourself a victim to and of your own memories.

Now what, is what you do about it. You have the information needed to make significant improvements. Now what, is you going and making your life the way you want it.

[quote=“NariusV, post:32, topic:2778”]So what, Now what.

So what, deals with your story and anything that has happened up to now. It doesn’t matter. To the extent you disagree is the extent you hold yourself a victim to and of your own memories.[/quote]

Actually (I’m saying this now JD’s posted his experiences on here) it’s proof you CAN see entities, which actually gives you even more reason to get fired up and start getting that under control, and working for you.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:33, topic:2778”][quote=“NariusV, post:32, topic:2778”]So what, Now what.

So what, deals with your story and anything that has happened up to now. It doesn’t matter. To the extent you disagree is the extent you hold yourself a victim to and of your own memories.[/quote]

Actually (I’m saying this now JD’s posted his experiences on here) it’s proof you CAN see entities, which actually gives you even more reason to get fired up and start getting that under control, and working for you.[/quote]Yes, but I’m honestly not interested in learning to control it and make it work for me. From what I’ve hear, they can’t give me what I want anyway. There’s no point.

Unless they can take nothing, and physically materialize money out of it… They’re useless to me.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:34, topic:2778”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:33, topic:2778”][quote=“NariusV, post:32, topic:2778”]So what, Now what.

Actually (I’m saying this now JD’s posted his experiences on here) it’s proof you CAN see entities, which actually gives you even more reason to get fired up and start getting that under control, and working for you.[/quote]Yes, but I’m honestly not interested in learning to control it and make it work for me. From what I’ve hear, they can’t give me what I want anyway. There’s no point.

Unless they can take nothing, and physically materialize money out of it… They’re useless to me.[/quote]

Your words exemplify the mindset of of a conscious victim, unwilling to put forth even a modicum of effort. I’m replying to this because someone might learn from this story about an approach that does not work. Good luck.