I want to kill her._

So you guys know about my lovers ex who put a breakup spell on us and keeps trying to separate us. I feel like the universe keeps pushing me to work my spells on her I keep seeing her name and her last name. And I try to ignore it but I can’t help but get the urg to just kill her. But at the same time, I’ve never done anything like this before. I don’t know the repercussions of death magick . But I know i absolutely need to get rid of her . I’m sure her magick is a lot weaker than mine and she doesn’t even know I practice. Any suggestions she keeps flooding my mind I just want her gone for good or mentally retarded or just dead .

4 Likes

Do a freezer binding spell first. Bind her out of your life.

4 Likes

There’s a chapter in Anthology 3 that shows you how to basically pick someone apart and destroy their abilities without killing them by fucking up their chakras. She definitely wouldn’t be able to work magick on you anymore.

5 Likes

Where would I find the anthology 3? Thank you

Thank you I think I’m going to vinegar her in a jar and freeze it

2 Likes

It’s in Become A Living God store. Anthology of Sorcery 3: Book of Spells

3 Likes

I legit was typing out that you should add vinegar. lol… If you can get your hands on arsenic, that’d be good too. Also, fecal matter and spit. :wink:

2 Likes

Will cat shit be better . We currently have 5 cats at my house lol

2 Likes

Oh yes thats a great idea! Especially if your cat is your familiar!!! Also, their pee has ammonia in it which is very toxic, so maybe just dump a whole bunch of litter into it :rofl:

3 Likes

Have you done uncrossing and/or blockbusting spells to get her bad juju out of your relationship?

1 Like

Sweet!!! My cat is my familiar she loves watching me do magick . :heart:

2 Likes

Yes I have, I’ve done baths and burned candles and chanted to them, getting her to completely forget about my love and I . I banished her from both our lives but I haven’t finished the candle. I used a white chili candle

1 Like

Another thing you can do is create this jar or even a bag with all that nasty shit and stick it in a stagnant swamp or a sewage dump. Sometimes having baneful magick spell remnants hanging around the house isn’t always the best idea.

4 Likes

Okay sweet !!! I know the perfect spot. There’s a swamp sewage place I have stumbled across, I contemplated on putting another bitch in there but I ended up putting the other enemy in the dumpster instead. I think the swap would be best for the particular birch though because she’s a water sign .

2 Likes

Should I ask him if she’s talking to him or just wait and do work on her ?

1 Like

There shouldn’t be much of a repercussion if ya throw a death hex at her.

I mean she attacked first no?
If that’s the case the repercussion should be pretty small.
The universe doesn’t see levels of severity if ya ask me.
If she started it
killing her shouldn’t be much of a problem
But if ya ask me just throw a spell to make her miserable
death just might be to good!

2 Likes

Yes I think I’m going to have to kill her . I just informed my love about all the signs I’ve been getting, asked him if she has messaged him or reached out he said no. Butttttt he’s been seeing a lot of signs of her as well and she’s been brought up a lot. So I think it’s time she’s gone for good. My mind keeps telling me that I don’t really want her dead just retarded, I want her to go insane/retarded then die… but I know I need to deal with this ASAP. I’m prettt sure she’s using magick on us again …

3 Likes

Edit. almost forgot.

Mars and jupiter to pierce defences
Saturn jupiter to banish whats left.

Attack mind =mars +moon
Attack health= mars + sun
Instill terror = moon + saturn
Insanity=madness of mind= Moon+mercury
Banish heath = saturn + sun
Death strike = satrun + mars.

Happy hunting :+1: :skull:

7 Likes

Thank you !!! :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Apple seeds contain arsenic. Hardly any per seed but it’s there.

3 Likes