I want to go for the big one, insane I know big, very big

It is said that evocation if done right, can even give you the power to fight
a nation or country right? you can call us a legion of demons for this task

I want to go for the big one, insane I know big, very big demand, I know this to be true, but I want full blown baneful Magick

I want or desire a demon King to find an x president and kill him, and I in now way mean nice, the High Treason of one
I desire Viktor Yanukovych, the x President of Ukraine Death and that the Demon King or legion of demons to tare his very flesh from his body, That his eyes would be gouged out and his bowels cut open, and to be found and show to whole world hug by his neck.

THIS IS PERSONAL. you might not know what this man has done to deserve this but I do.

Is it possible, baneful Magick has never failed me in the past

No, I don’t know what he’s done. I don’t read the newspapers, watch the news, know anything about what’s going on in the World…

[quote=“asuly, post:1, topic:2634”]THIS IS PERSONAL. you might not know what this man has done to deserve this but I do.

Is it possible, baneful Magick has never failed me in the past[/quote]

All things are possible - for reasons of my own, count me in to assist on this if you want allies, or whatever. You can e-mail me through the address in my profile, or use PMs here, or just post in this thread.

Down for this. I am sure we can get Severn on this too.

It’s possible, you’ll probably need something better then a demonic king to get the job done though. Alot of people in high positions have mad protection and you can also expect whatever is protecting him will try to fight back. I can tell you that from experience.

And I will be the one that eats whatever is protecting him! Hell, I’m learning to soul travel to places and vamp entire rooms. Soon, buildings.

I can definitely travel to wherever the thing guarding him is. I’m capable in astral combat, and with my developing mid-battle feeding (if that makes sense) I’ll drain it to bits.

The only world is my own, but I’d love to help. I’m always up for battle: Hell, I have a ritual to bring fights my way.

Bring it.

Again, I’m sorry to break the party, but I doubt you’re gonna be able to perform that task.

As defectron told, those people (politicians, superstars) benefit from very high protection and if summoning demons was enough to get rid of them, they would all be dead already. But dictators and bad people live usually longer than normal people (lol) as you might have noticed.

It doesnt hurt to try I guess, but dont fool yourself thinking that a few evocation will be able to get rid of country leaders.

This, Mr. Eye, is why I train for astral combat. Who needs ritual when you can fight them yourself?

If I’m to truly walk my path, toppling a politician’s astral defenses is one of the first dominoes that I have to topple.

So, when a reason to attack comes my way, why should I not go on the hunt?

Good hunting,
-Sev

If some people here claim to be able to kill one country leader as this Viktor Yanukovych, best thing to check this out is to set up a time frame for that task and see what happens.

In magic like in life, people can always talk but facts are what only matters (I precise I’m not saying this for you Sevarn, this is just a general thought)

[quote=“The Eye, post:9, topic:2634”]If some people here claim to be able to kill one country leader as this Viktor Yanukovych, best thing to check this out is to set up a time frame for that task and see what happens.

In magic like in life, people can always talk but facts are what only matters (I precise I’m not saying this for you Sevarn, this is just a general thought)[/quote]

Oh no, I don’t want to kill him. I’m saying that if the OP needs help astrally attacking, I’ll assist in the tearing down of defenses because it’s good training.

You should attack them, but make it like the attack is coming from someone like Sunas from which I heard when you attack sunas, the attack is sucked up by the entities taking control of him/her. That way, you can keep attacking. You asuly, you already have the rage, you just need action.

This. I approve this entirely.

Also, what IS controlling sunas?

I really had no idea. I just heard that everyone had something against sunas. They even tried to do something called Operation Silence Sunas. Apparently no one could even touch Sunas because all the energy would be redirected to the entity. But look up that thread. I think it has the entity’s name.

Aha, the Ukrainian President. Everytime there’s politicians involved, there’s always two sides of the matter.

The fact that he hasn’t been betrayed and assassinated by his people kind of shows something, however.

My instant thoughts however were that you should call up a couple or so gods of death, let them fill you in if it is presently possible for you to really slaughter the guy or if you are going to work towards it step by step. Because, IF and when he dies it will be something newsworthy, at least as long as he has some sort of apparent importance.

I want to thank you all for your thoughts and I will email some you personaly

Thank-you again very much

If you are familiar with sunas history, the entity haunting him is one of my allies. Only one of many different powerful entities I have, even with that, it was not quite enough to completely negate the counter attack. You want to pick a fight with these guys, you have to be ready for anything.

Also to Sevarn, try eating a high ifrit king, if you can do that, maybe you’ll be ready to eat what is guarding these guys.

Interesting. Asuly had actually made another post at the bottom in the Baneful magic section. I told him since you probably won’t be able to get the leader, why not try possessing all the lower guys that are next to power? That way he’ll probably never see it coming and plus you got some lives.

Anyway my recommendation to anyone participating in this, is do not talk about it, you can expect some bad motherfucker will be knocking on your astral door one way or another, but you may get even worse if you project your intentions.

What if I attack straight from the Akasha?

A question here (a sidenote but still on topic), merely to alleviate a certain manner of ignorance which I currently hold.

Leaders of countries are politicians, these people may not really utilize occult workings themselves, at least logically speaking they may not care or have the time for it. There seems to be presumption of some sort that “all” of them are protected to some degree or another, but is this really actually occult protection? Or is it drawn from something else?

Like say, the current leader of North Korea, or the King of Norway. Are they protected in occult means or just by the personage of their leadership role?