I want someone to suffer

For the past 4 years, my grandmother’s been dangling money (my money) in front of my face. Trying to get me to change.

At first it was “Once you have a job, and you’ve kept it for 3 months to prove that you’re serious, you can have the money.”. Then it was “Once you’ve got your license, it’s yours. For a car.”.

Well, I did that. I did everything she said. I had a job, and kept it for 5 months. I got my license.

My dad’s car is shot. The engine practically hit the ground one day on his way home. Right now, they’re lending him a car from work. He works at a car dealership. But it’s only temporary. They can’t give it to him for more than a month. And it’s already been week. That means we only have 3 left.

When his time runs out, things are gonna start going south. Fast. He’ll lose his job, we’ll lose the house, everything.

He can barely make his payments on everything as it is.

I need my money. I was going to buy a car with it, and let my dad drive it for a year until his credit is good enough that he can get himself a new vehicle through work.

So, I called my grandmother. Told her everything, and asked for my money. This is the answer I got this time. “It’s not your, it’s mine. And I only have to give it to you if I feel like it.”.

The woman is dead to me. And I’m not just saying that. I physically feel like a part of me just died. The part that was holding on to that last shred of hope. And now it’s gone.

I want her to suffer. I’d kill her, but she’s old. She only has a few years left on this planet anyway.

I want to make sure every last moment of her miserable life is like hell on earth.

Where would I look for spells that can do that to a person?

ANDRAS!!! Or you could use Dantalion to make her suicidally depressed.

there are a few good spirits for that,

Kiltan
Dra’talon
Adakamon
and Gorka.
however their steps to the goal, usually involves torture.

1 Like

[quote=“Titan, post:3, topic:3788”]there are a few good spirits for that,

Kiltan
Dra’talon
Adakamon
and Gorka.
however their steps to the goal, usually involves torture.[/quote]

I’m good with that.

I she dies, all the money will be spent on keeping her alive a little longer and burying her useless ass. What do you really want?

I agree with the statement above, you could always use an entity to manipulate her mind and maker her give you the money. Why go straight to death?

Or make her give you the money (Dantalion) and THEN kill her, if you still think she deserves it. But do OTHER magic to get money while you’re doing that.

Just make her give you the money, wasting death magick on an old person is a waste of time. Surely she is probably already suffering from the grips of old age, hence the bitter actions she’s taking. Just grab the doe and let that bitch stew in her own shit. I wouldn’t get caught up in her biddy-old bitterness games; folks like that need “opponents” to validate their positions. The fact that you are mad is giving her satisfaction, but you’re a magician so you can get what you need regardless of her shit.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:5, topic:3788”]I she dies, all the money will be spent on keeping her alive a little longer and burying her useless ass. What do you really want?[/quote]I want the money. But I still want her to suffer for the rest of her miserable life.

Maybe instead of thinking of ways I can end her life, I should be thinking of ways I can prolong her death. Make her suffering last as long as I can.

So, in order to get the money and hit her back, there’ll be a lot you have to do. Duke Agares makes runaways and thieves return, she is basically the latter. I haven’t worked with him personality, but by his job description you may find what you’re looking for. Naberius seems good, too. He returns lost things.

Now, for the suffering. My personal recommendation is Caacrinolaas, but others favor Andras.

So how does you causing immense pain and suffering to someone who’s not awake benefit anyone in any way, or help you get your money? Best case scenario, the pain helps become her spiritually awake, she understands the benefit of family, and she decides to help you out…otherwise it just seems like a fruitless effort…you dont know if youre left in her will or anything. Im not trying to go the whole light and love route, but maybe if you give your rage a minute to settle down, youll find an opportunity in this thats much more interesting than just killing someone off because youre mad. Just sayin…

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:11, topic:3788”]So how does you causing immense pain and suffering to someone who’s not awake benefit anyone in any way, or help you get your money? Best case scenario, the pain helps become her spiritually awake, she understands the benefit of family, and she decides to help you out…otherwise it just seems like a fruitless effort…you dont know if youre left in her will or anything. Im not trying to go the whole light and love route, but maybe if you give your rage a minute to settle down, youll find an opportunity in this thats much more interesting than just killing someone off because youre mad. Just sayin…[/quote]I’m not mad anymore. I went through another one of those moments of enlightenment lol.

Seriously TWF, if you happen to see this, your reading is starting to freak me out. Every time it happens, I remember what cards you drew. They were pretty damn accurate.