I want some help to get my ex back

Hello
Yesterday I tried to do the red candle spell to get my ex back.
But I couldn’t concentrate. I spend like 10 mins, and I felt somethings odd.
I used scented candle. This was my first time doing a spell by myself.
Should I do it one more time, and try to mastubat to focus on my ex?
Or should I ask someone to do it for me.
Please help me.

hey there! im new to magick too and ive done a bunch of love spells. none of them really worked. my theory is cause i masterbate alot and it drains my energy and also i couldnt stop thinking about them after. i would take a sigil of sallos and meditate on and think of you want. pm me and we can share ideas.

U should try using that masturbation as an offering to a demon for the lust working. Give him the energy of the orgasm and the semen two offerings with one nut so to speak. God I’m notoriously horrible with offering demons semen and blood I give the shit out like its candy got to get it under control.

ok i dnt take responsibility,go to a stret,or highway,were its a dead people cross,ask for permission,and take whit u,home,do a altar,tell tat u need u girl,in 3weeks or less,and u send the cross back,and will take care of it,but must tat cross be whit u,for 1-3weeks,until results appear,after a month,send it back,and put flowers.

I decided to hire Nate Bales to do the work for me since I’m really new to the spell world.

U should try using that masturbation as an offering to a demon for the lust working. Give him the energy of the orgasm and the semen two offerings with one nut so to speak. God I’m notoriously horrible with offering demons semen and blood I give the shit out like its candy got to get it under control.[/quote]please don’t listen to this guy. Why would you give a demon a direct link to you? I gave a demon my semen and I fell into a depression for 6 months. And I’m scratched. I’ve got a lot of protection. But guess what? There’s nothing my muertos can do to protect me if I give that spirit a direct link to you.

U should try using that masturbation as an offering to a demon for the lust working. Give him the energy of the orgasm and the semen two offerings with one nut so to speak. God I’m notoriously horrible with offering demons semen and blood I give the shit out like its candy got to get it under control.[/quote]please don’t listen to this guy. Why would you give a demon a direct link to you? I gave a demon my semen and I fell into a depression for 6 months. And I’m scratched. I’ve got a lot of protection. But guess what? There’s nothing my muertos can do to protect me if I give that spirit a direct link to you.[/quote]

Please spare me, Plenty of people offer bodily fluids Ive done it several times, have several links and my life is going just fine. Maybe you have a legit mental disorder (depression) and blame that on your offering.

I didn’t even know it was that until I went to vedic shaman. He said what I had on me was really nasty.all I can do is go by my experiences. In my experience it was bad to give my semen.

Let’s shortly summorise:

You’ve done an offering for a demon in a ritual.
You’ve expierienced Depression, and bad side effects afterwards.
You’ve been to a vedic shaman, to get help.

• Now, since you had a Intention by doin the ritual in the first place, how are Things going in Terms of the intended Goal?

Maybe you miss something in your way to get there.

Tried to divinate on it?
Or to evoke the Demon and ask what went wrong when you offered your essence of life and potence?

Maybe this way you can clear Things up.

If not, i’d personally choose between 2 Options: a Binding, exorcism where you dispell the link and the energetic conjunction.

Or, secound Option, find a diety wich you’re very comfortable with, and ask it to wash it off of you.

thus, the secound is more like a last Minute Hand break.

i wouldn’t do that to easy minded, as it will affect future work and Connections.

Best Regards,
¥’B

Dear Aziz24,

i just recently reseurched the Topic.

Do you still have / may you be able to gather, a Piece of you ex for usage?
Best (most potent), would be some Piece of underwear.
If your Intention is about getting romance, sexual Connection and attraction fixed, it’ll be the pantys.
If intend is focused in comfort, trust, Love, and well being together, it’ll be Shirt / Bra, the Piece worn upon the heart.
If it’s about Fight and dominition, a scarf may be excellent. (throat chacra)
And for stopping from cheating / going after other Girls / Boys, a sock is going to be it.

Now, the item is supposed to be worn as much as possible and preferably unwashed.

You will then select the part with the highest densety of energy (and smell! - yap, sounds funny, but thats where the meat is!).

If you can destroy the item with no Problem of further questioning, you might use sweet red whine, cherry liquer, strawberry Juice etc instead of water.

If you want to heavily work together with a demon, you can also create a ritual candle from the item.

Now, you’ve got a strong link, you start using it!
Collect/raise energy, as you whisper into the final result, your Intention of getting the ex back. Making her apologize, Change behavior as needed.
Keep it simple, rather repeat a few times,
The one i’ve reseurched suggest continuing over weeks.
However i belive energy is the first key, persistance the secound.

If you’ve gone with the water method, you can add a extract from your own sexual energy (root chacra), and use the water to create any Food, drink, for example coffee, tea, a cake…
When doing so, make sure your target takes her Portion, but you don’t use the same "infected"one.

For the other methods especially:
Once you’ve created the link, use it as if you are whispering into the deep conciousness of her, and rather be gentle by doin so.

Love spells should always be Held from a Lover perspective, to be genuent with them.

However, if you can’t get any matching item, get a Foto, printed, inscribe Name and birthdate, write your own Name above it. use it as link instead of the other sources.

And, in cavemen Fashion, if you can’t get a Foto…
Well, yah. create an Idol with the materials your intend selects as coresponding. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess i overdid it as always. :wink:

Well, have fun with it. And great success! xD

Best Regards,
yours,
¥’B

[quote=“Yberion, post:9, topic:7427”][quote=“jaysalamone, post:8, topic:7427”]I didn’t even know it was that until I went to vedic shaman. He said what I had on me was really nasty.all I can do is go by my experiences. In my experience it was bad to give my semen.[/quote]no thanks after I did the cleaning the depression went away. This was more then a year ago. And I’m scratched I have major protection. I can imagine what that would have done to someone that has nothing. I’m friendswith a Tata that lives in Arizona. . I’m probably going to get kicked off the forum for saying this but fuck it. I want people to be safe. The Tata told me that people have come to him all fucked and had to have major cleanings to get off what they had on them from falling E.a.s advice with the semen and blood offering. Even E.a talks about how these demons have their own agenda.

Let’s shortly summorise:

You’ve done an offering for a demon in a ritual.
You’ve expierienced Depression, and bad side effects afterwards.
You’ve been to a vedic shaman, to get help.

• Now, since you had a Intention by doin the ritual in the first place, how are Things going in Terms of the intended Goal?

Maybe you miss something in your way to get there.

Tried to divinate on it?
Or to evoke the Demon and ask what went wrong when you offered your essence of life and potence?

Maybe this way you can clear Things up.

If not, i’d personally choose between 2 Options: a Binding, exorcism where you dispell the link and the energetic conjunction.

Or, secound Option, find a diety wich you’re very comfortable with, and ask it to wash it off of you.

thus, the secound is more like a last Minute Hand break.

i wouldn’t do that to easy minded, as it will affect future work and Connections.

Best Regards,
¥’B[/quote]

You might get kicked off for your absolutely crappy use of quote tags in the post above, but unless he does it himself, not for this as far as I’m concerned. :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I have yet to see anything where he says to slice yourself up and fap yourself cross-eyed over sigils, with no checking or common sense beforehand?

You might get kicked off for your absolutely crappy use of quote tags in the post above, but unless he does it himself, not for this as far as I’m concerned. :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I have yet to see anything where he says to slice yourself up and fap yourself cross-eyed over sigils, with no checking or common sense beforehand?[/quote]

Lol from what I’ve seen over a couple years it takes quite a bit to get booted from here. I def can not speak for everyone on the matter of blood and semen offerings yes I know there could be a life long link even longer with said demon/s involved and if u don’t want that then u probably shouldn’t do it. However links is what I’m trying to make I probably have over 30 of them and have yet to suffer any consequences maybe it’s cause I have zero fear of the entity’s I work with, maybe that’s not a good thing but it has served me well.
I don’t worship them or put them above myself but always treat them with the utmost respect but wouldn’t submissively sit and let one make me his bitch either. could you possibly say the name of the demon involved that gave you this problem?

Ladilok. From what Ive read on here shes given a lot of people problems. Fuck that bitch. Lol. I never had any problems with the 72 goeatia though.