I want him back forever

I unfortunately told james to “go” a while ago. Because i though since i couldnt sense him what was the point.( he is a incubus btw) I have been a up and down spiral now a days and i missed him alot i lost my pendulum and now i cant talk to him. He doesnt even respond a little when i call his name… i know its my fault but im gonna try to summon him again and ill be better for him. Wish me luck and harsh words and criticisms is what i deserve right now lol. But wish me luck!

5 Likes

Good luck!

3 Likes

Good Luck :heart:

2 Likes

Good luck and read up some more about succubi/incubi. I also have an incubus that I love.

2 Likes

Do not give up, in bonding with him, in this was a problem!

Good luck! :heart:
Write back if you succeeded!

1 Like

hey!, well i did i with the summoning last night but i think i summoned a completely different incubus. he touches and presence was hot. while james was cold. ill try to initiate contact later today again.

3 Likes

@bloodstone_drawer PM me with any questions you have. And look up Succupedia’s posts or message him.

1 Like

Hot, cold or lukewarm should not be seen as an indicator of who the spirit is. In my experience, they can often change their manifestations, and they do that for many reasons. I wouldn’t want my spirits to be consistantly cold either, because it’s uncomfortable, unsettling, unstable, yet fascinating in some ways. And they have to start somewhere, right? Sure, we get used to the energies from our spirits, but the darker current shouldn’t be too frequent, just because it goes inwards and it absorbs other energies, just like a black hole.

The hot energy is just as unstable as the cold, but it works in opposite ways, similar to the sun or a star. It gives blisters on our skin, and it’s energy goes outwards. It sparkles like electrical currents do when it shocks us.

It still could be “James”, as I see it. If you picked up some character traits of him, you would know if it’s him or not.

2 Likes

i heard about offerings to incubus, do you know good ones to give

2 Likes

i dont think it is james, but if it is im dumb. he had a extremely patient aura with me. but i dont know about the incubus i summoned

1 Like

Your time. Talking out loud to him about yourself, opening up. Some food that you’ve made in a little bowl for him to enjoy.

1 Like