I want her to love me but under her free will

I’ve asked on here before for love spells and I’ve done my homework on it too and the other night I was just getting ready to cast a spell and something was just bugging me to go back and read it again so I did when I jumped on the topic I clicked on the wrong topic but I kept reading it anyways and I don’t want to make that same mistake that person made so I’m curious I want her to love me but under her free will what would work best for that cause I don’t it to be forced I want it to be natural you know, I just need a foundation to build on any suggestions?

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+attract+girls&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS914US914&oq=how+to+attract+girls&aqs=chrome..69i57.2632j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

3 Likes

Situation is more complicated than you think.

1 Like

Right now, it looks like a simple ask that isn’t complicated at all. If you want expect specific, useful advice, you’re going to need to give some details.

One thing that definitely needs to be cleared up is whether you’re wanting to use magic at all or not.

2 Likes

Well shit, Excuse the hell out of me :unamused:
You’re right norse I just didn’t think the details mattered that much basically what I’m asking is there any kind of magic that could help build the foundation or magic that could help without it being forced.

3 Likes

I shouldn’t have responded like that. It’s just that he gave you great advice and you responded by saying he just didn’t understand you

1 Like

You’re right i guess I wasn’t really thinking it through when I wrote this post shouldn’t of came off like that either that’s my fault

2 Likes

:hugs: just remember that when you’re given advice the person put effort into it

3 Likes

You’re right. Didn’t mean to come off like that none of you deserve that.

2 Likes

No worries, man. I would use a spell to lay the foundation for her to come, to help set the stage. Maybe use a love spell, but dial it down from love/lust to like or attraction. Keep it light. If she’s sensitive (and may not know it), there could be resentment if you compel her to want you, like a traditional love spell.

So, use someone like Abaddon to remove obstacles between you two and then (different spell, maybe a different day if you aren’t used to switching) use a little “like” spell to bring her towards you more fully. She’ll still have to decide if she wants to be with you, but it wouldn’t be forced on her.

5 Likes

You want her will intact, so, I would approach this passively, if I would try magick at all. By passive, I mean, a chance for you two to get closer without directly interfering her will, just to think of something. You will find lots of passive approaches if you think carefully :thinking:

Yes, an excellent example

3 Likes

OK, so don’t bath or wear decent clothing. Don’t go on great dates or impress her with gifts. All of that is cheating; especially candle-lit restaurants, because dark lighting makes the pupils expand and that’s a sexual signal. Don’t use the Evocation of the Open Chequebook or pheromone sprays!

And when someone else gets her using the old “all is fair in love and war” strategies, at least you’ll know that you did the right thing! And again I suggest The Compleat Witch by Anton LaVey.

Al.

6 Likes

Thank you guys!

2 Likes

The thing is we dated a while back broke up and kind of got back together then broke up again I have heavy feelings for her I did since the day I met her we broke up the first time she dated a guy and he died and she’s still kind of stuck on him which I can understand but then when she started coming back around she act like she was all for a relationship up until I asked her to be my girlfriend again and she got distant and we fell off I haven’t talked to her since Halloween night I figured I’d give her time and not be smothering her cause no one likes that shit but for a week now I’ve been dreaming about her constantly thinking about her I know it sounds weird and all but I just think her ex that died is in the way and like I said I don’t want to force her to be with me but to open her eyes and see that I’m here for her

1 Like

Prime example of why I didn’t want to go into detail about it. But thank you to all of you for your advice much appreciated.

1 Like

that’s not being a jerk. that’s reality to help the guy. he’s focus on unnecessary info that blocks his vision to see beyond blindspot. It’s to shake him up to not be trap in the details. when one is in the situation, they get stuck. Telling him to focus elsewhere helps him more than getting him to keep living the details which can be traumatizing to people. If people keep reliving the details, it can freeze them in a loop of those past experience over and over and makes it harder to gain new resources. It’s called being trap in a trance.

1 Like

It’s ok I can respect where he’s coming from, not relatable to my question but that’s ok need a little harsh reality sometimes I guess

3 Likes

Which I may be and don’t realize it

Janus as the opener of ways can open opportunities for you and her to get to know each other without interfering with her free will.

It manipulated the situation but it remains that you and her have the free will to act on the situations and opportunities.

3 Likes

Yeah but if they are really seeking to help that person to give them a straight answer then you have to have a little more to give accurate advice

1 Like