I want a man back how do I do it

With the trials of life me an the man I love have not spoken to each other in past few days. I have asked spell casters on line who charge a lot of money. I know he loves me but suffers from depression and pushes me away. I want him back tho and can anyone tell me of their experiences and how they got their partners back?

2 Likes

Welcome @Angela1307a Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

…and after you post your intro, please use the forum’s search function, there are countless threads about how people were able to get their partner back and how they went about doing it.

2 Likes

My comments on your question:
1.- To want to endorse, but for POWER, the course of everything changes, Everyone in the community has their expertise, and works in the different arteries of the occult, what they will read will do from the experience in the maneuver, with the channeling of the energy of the conjurer, catalyzed on many occasions with the intervention of spiritual deities.
2.-To be able to have this desire first, a conjurer can never move the purpose of another as if he were the bearer of that desire, that is why, there already has an advantage because you project your energy without intermediary but … you have to have at least basic skill and training, to route and give way to your desire in the astral behind the target.
3.-If you are a strong sum in your mental energy, you can easily reach it because you claim that you are still present in the memory of the objective and it is open, there is an energy link present that will be a point in your favor, but if you fail focus, concentrate under a lot of attention and meditation your energetic desire will have to ask for help from some deity that works in that specialty, there comes the other test … connect with the deity in question, now if you already have this ability to connect with The entities will be one more experience.
4 - Evoke calling a deity to help you and to have more strength to create a spell with the right ingredients, and you will see success in your management.
Conclusion:
Evocation + spell / work with appropriate elements * Final result
Do not confuse or make one as if they were both. For the magician experienced just thinking about it he succeeds.
Only with candles does it.
With evocation to a deity he succeeds.
with evocation and work in unison is achieved
and finally see you … my respects!

2 Likes