I wanna put out some art that symbolizes Lucifer so he can come and go more easily without putting up his sigil, what are some other symbols Lucifer closely identifies with?

People like art. Why?

Yeah that question has more than one answer and all of them are correct to some degree.

1 Like

No the question was:

And you said:

I wouldn’t have participated in this thread, but your answer made me curious, like it implies that there’s some reason you want to do this.

1 Like

Helena, there IS a reason I wanted to do this. Of course there is! I like it. What is so crazy about that?

1 Like

It was just a question, chill.

2 Likes

IT is complex because he was asking why I want to. If I just said “I like it” I would have to explain.

1 Like

I don’t understand.
Nevermind.

2 Likes

It’s because your answer wasn’t very clear.

1 Like

It’s art. Do you know why people make art?

1 Like

Point being you’re coming off defensive to just a simple question of “why not just a sigil” and you could of simply said “because I prefer to use art” or something along the lines. It would of saved them wasting their time and your own, and less defensive stance.

7 Likes

I tried to answer the best I can.

Do you see a better explanation?

The video is for reference on the public statement regarding melek taus, since you went into detail that this piece of information is wrong.

Regarding ra, appolo, I mentioned those for reference but those were personal opinion, I can understand if that’s being disagreed on.

Thank you, Velenos.

Sincerely,
¥’Berion

True. It’s a very big question, though.

1 Like

Yes I know Asenath mason thinks Malek Taus is Lucifer, she also thinks Azazel is Lucifer, along with Prometheus and many other beings who are not Lucifer as she’s an author for BALG.

My comment is to make it clear that Malek Taus has more history as Azazel outside of LHP jumbled up forced merging that is found here.

2 Likes

It’s a big question to simply say you like the art form better? so you chose the defensive route? o.o

2 Likes

Since where did a video two of the authors made, made something completely true man? Come on now :smiley:

Many of academical research and many peoples experiences say Melek Taus is indeed Azazel and these guys arent the same.

I summon @Harith. Now thats someone I can pretty much trust.

No offense.Its just an authors word doesnt make something true, I want to see where this debate will go. :smiley:

3 Likes

Alright, got it.

And it cleared up that this wasn’t coined by the forum members through random upg, but is what the company tells those people who study the subject.

I thank you for your explanation, hope it helps the op with getting good artwork for lucifer.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

I really don’t understand why you’re getting defensive over a simple question.

1 Like

I was perhaps not going the correct route by expanding upon things

1 Like

I’m sorry if I offended you.

1 Like

By the way, we got WAY out of context here, should I tag the mod for a tidying?

1 Like

Nah, just cool it down. It’s relevant, because it is about whether or not Lucifer is in the symbolism.

1 Like