I wanna exhaust my Desire and do my own thing

I was planning to cast a spell just to exhaust my desire completely and make it manifest because, OK, the spirits are working but I need to make some moves by myself. Do magick by myself. But I fell asleep and I don’t know if it would be good in terms of planetary/astrologic influence to make this know and also I don’t think that doing this by the day will impact very much bc well the person is awake.

1 Like

If anyone has an advice towards this, I’d be REALLY glad to hear.

I’m not getting a clear understanding… but whatever your desire is I say go for it… you can help the spirits that are helping you in many ways… the best thing in my opinion is to ask them what you can do physically to help out…you may not need to do a spell, but it may simply be something simple like make a phone call… or clean… or a cleansing. I’m not the best with astrology but I try to look at where my planetary energies are at, my targets’ energy, and use rituals during times of great strength for me, but lower energies from the target… ex… doing a love spell when my target is more vulnerable to my influence when my supportive energies are high. :slight_smile: hope that helps out. I use AstroCafe for the 14 day transit of me and my target… or just myself if I don’t know the target too well. Helps greatly when I need to figure out why my spells feel weaker, or to plot out when I’ll have the greatest influence. Best of luck :wink:

1 Like

When you use a love spell on a target? Talking about planetary influence.

Generally if I want to empower my masculinity. my passion my testosterone and drive or my influence on someone or the spells I would use the mantras of mars plus moon or Venus. Full commitment is required. Mars is good for desire. But if you want your desire and the ritual to come trough you need to use Jupiter as well. Mars = desire Jupiter = luck expansion universe rewards. generally For me I won’t rely on transits too much if you want to empower your self just chant them 10 minutes for couple of days and see how it goes. Works for me like charm.
Here you go my friend that’s how you win every battle The Mars Mantra - YouTube

3 Likes

Thanks for the mantra, I’m a bit confuse — Mars is at Lion in my map and the map of my target. Does it means its good to cast a spell? (Oh, and the entities I contacted, some of them are venusian).

Yep it’s perfect

1 Like

do you mean mars is in leo for your target? Then yes… but I cant say that definitively as astrology isn’t my strong point. Mars is the ruling planet of Aries, so I see it as a Lamb(mars) in the lion’s(sun) den… it’s not a good time for that target… they may feel a bit weak, or cautious.

1 Like

Oh, that would be a shame!

1 Like