I’ve done two demonic evocations but I forgot the words of power

Does this matter at all??? I automatically started at working evocation keys and started calling the demon “come, know me” and I completely forgot about the chants you have to do beforehand… does it have less effect without the chants or did I still do good??

2 Likes

I’m assuming this is in reference to GW’s DOM? If so…
It’s my understanding that those words are to put you in a trance of sorts/ to make YOU more receptive to the environment that you’ve created so that you can experience the demon.
The words are for you, and conversely, the codes are for the demon.
So, as far as getting the result from the actual petition, I wouldn’t think that it matters.
However, if you didn’t prepare yourself w/ the words I’d bet you didn’t experience the demon which means that you missed out on communing with it and gaining meaningful knowledge about your situation.
Good luck…

1 Like

you dont have to follow the complex DoM ritual.

just do the LBRP, and raising qliphotic energy. do the summon forth incantation for EA. to bring the spirit. actived your energy body to feel the spirit. than when you feel the energy of the spirit. ask the spirit to manifest in the room. and state your request.

you can also say. Malzaz Hyroth please bring me (name spirit) instead of the summon forth incantation

This is how i go about it. it looks a lot but really it is not.

Put Demonic ritual music From VK Jehannum

Take Harmala and/or shrooms 1,5 hour before

Burn Black candle and incense

LBRP

Face north with all Demonic rituals.

Tibatan quartz crystal and phenite hold when it when ritual

When you say or read something say it with the intention for what it is

All Magickal powers incantation

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”

What is in in parentheses you don’t have to say

The Opening of the Rite
Agios Octinomos-Drakosophia!
[Numinous (is) the Current of the Adversary and its Alchemical Endeavors]

Melus De Quo Magma (x11)
[Reality Emanates from the Demonic]

Liftoach Pandemonium! Liftoach Hekel Lebanath ha-Adamas Ater! Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas! Yehi Aur Chashakh! Liftoach Kliffot!
[(Magickal Formulae to Create a Sacred Space by Presencing Qliphothic Energy)]

vibrate what is in bold

Dongraph + Liftoach Kliffot + Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas + Lepaca Radrab ha-Shamaim + Lepaca Adaphegor + Lepaca Adargazer + Lepaca Abiyr Qliphoth
[(Name Vibration Formula for the Summoning of Lepaca)]

Manifestos! Liftoach Pandemonium, et Germient Lepaca!
[(Word of Power for Summoning)! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Lepaca)]

Agios Ischyros Lepaca! Mammon Liftoach Qliphoth! Liftoach Qliphoth, B’Shem ha-Mephistophilus! Athiel Liftoach Reshut ha-Rabbim! Io Tap Rex Pandemonium! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Agios Ischyros Amducious Rex Kliffot! Qalilitu Venire et Germinet Xul! Salve Amaymon Pater Sitra Ahra! Ocat Liftoach Acharayim!
[Numinous and Mighty is Lepaca! Mammon, Open the Qliphoth! Open the Qliphoth, in the Name of Mephistophilus! Athiel, Open the Kingdom of Manifoldness! Hail unto Tap, King of the Infernal Plane! Eurynomos, Open Sitra Ahra! Numinous and Mighty is Amducious, the King of the Kliffot! Qalilitu, Come and Presence the Black Light! Hail unto Amaymon, the Father of Sitra Ahra! Ocat, Open the Infernal Plane]

Io Mephisto, Zodamran, Zodamran! Io Lepacha!
[Hail Mesphito, (Word of Power to Open the Qliphoth)! Hail Lepacha]

Lepaca Kohot ha-Reshut ha-Rabbim (x11)
[(Chant Calling Lepaca to Presence Multiple Qliphothic Spirits)]

Magickal Hymn to the Infernal Divine
Invoco Pandemonium, In Nomine Drakosophia
Agios o Goetikon, Salve Draco Megiste
O Salve Havayoth– Hendekatheon Gloria
Agios es, Genitor Verraine, et Salve Pater Amducious
Agios o Domine Lucifer, Basileus Lumial
Agios Ischyros Eurynomous– Patrona Necromantia
Salve Flereous, Spiritus Aeternum, et Dominus Ustrina
Abbas Leviathan Gloria– Agios o Unsere
Ave Regem Beliar– Agios Belias Rex Bohu
Atta Sathanel Gloria– Agios o Satanas
Agios Ischyros Kliffoth– Salvete Kelippadaimones
[I Call to the Infernal Plane in the Name of the Current of the Adversary/ Numinous is the Draconic Unification of the 72 as a Metagod, Hail unto the Great Dragon/ Oh, Hail unto Havayoth, Glory to the Hendekatheon/ Numinous Art Thou, Father Verraine, and Hail unto Father Amducious/ Numinous is Lord Lucifer, King Lumial/ Numinous and Mighty is Eurynomous– Patron of Necromancy/ Hail unto Flereous, Great and Eternal Spirit, and to Lord Ustrina/ Glory unto Father Leviathan– Numinous is Unsere/ Hail King Beliar– Numinous (is) Belias the King of the Second Veil Before Samael/ Glory unto Father Sathanel– Numinous is Satanas/ Numinous and Mighty is the Qliphoth– Hail to the Twenty-Two Spirits of the Tunnels of Set]

The Opening of the Four Towers of Khaos

Focus the intention on the cardinal directions. So beware that you summon the demons in that specific direction

King Belial NORTH

Leviathan WEST

Beelzebuth EAST

King Lucifer SOUTH
Silur Varepto Voker Veiscat Zenon Tuvaildaf Knox!
Agilleath Tiddehmos Tlyfos Belial (x9)
Dessurpur Kajp Giddup Leviathan (x9)
Vibarlal Dendas Tnasod Beelzebuth (x9)
Lylusay Tateros Volt Sids Lucifer (x9)
[(Words of Power for Demon Magick)/(Chant to Open the Northern Tower and Presence the Spirits of Belial)/(Chant to Open the Western Tower and Presence the Spirits of Leviathan)/(Chant to Open the Eastern Tower and Presence the Spirits of Beelzebuth)/(Chant to Open the Southern Tower and Presence the Spirits of Satan/Lucifer)]

[Hail Lepacha/ The Great Dragon (Title for the Entire Universe)]

The Evocation of Paymon and His Spirits
Lepaca Paimon! Lepaca Beball! Lepaca Abali!
Salve Paymon Rex Occidentalium!
Baruch ha-Paymon ha-Parashiym!
Linan Tasa Jedan Paimon!
Paymon Liftoach Ha-Ilan Ha-Izon (x11)
Paymon Labal Abalam (x7)
[(Formulae Calling Lepaca to Presence Paimon and his Two Attendant Kings)/ Hail Paymon King of the West/ Blessed is Paymon the Horseman/ (Paymon’s Demonic Enn)/(Chant to Presence Spirits in Service to Paymon)/ (Chant to Presence Paymon and his Two Attendant Kings)]

The Closing of the Rite
Io Lepacha!
Ho Drakon Ho Megas!

• The Infernal Middle Pillar

• Perform the Banishing Rite of the Dark Lord, or other opening.

• Visualize a bright sphere above the head (The thousand petaled lotus is one name given to this, thus it is viewed as brilliant white light)

• Vibrate “SATAN!” three or four times. Then imagine a shaft of white light descending down from the sphere, through your head to the nape of the neck where it widens into a sphere of light.

• Vibrate “CHORONZON!” three or four times (sphere is extended up and over the third eye).Visualize the shaft of light descending to the Solar plexus area, where it expands into another sphere of light.

• Vibrate “LUCIFER!” Three or four times. then again see the beam descend to the genital area, where it expands into another sphere of light.

• Vibrate “LILITH!” Three or four times. Finally the beam descends to the feet, to the final centre, as the sphere expands see it extending over your feet and under the earth.

• Vibrate “BELIAL!” Three or four times… stand for a while and ‘feel’ the effects on your energy system, most students find that this dynamic way of working with the energy centres brings immediate results.

First summon King Lucifer and ask if King Lucifer will assist you to make the evocation traingle of Lucifer, and King Lucifer will charge the evocation triangle with energy so that the summoning of spirits is facilitated and accelerated. Now draw the Evocation Triangle of King Lucifer and place it in the room. Don’t draw it too small

Before or while you connect whit spirits

Incantation to develop yours scrying vision “

6x say

itz armanaz an kall ekmu latamu manzanztzius elkal” (Chant that while you are scyring) dus wanneer je gaze naar de foto van Pazuzu

(To remove all mental/internal blocks to the development of psychic senses)

6x say

Axenofur (AX-Zen- oh-fur) (vibrate this)

(Mantra for Assuming your Godhood and shifting it to a more awakened state; and clears blocks on the astral senses, opens them, and heightens your ability to use them)

6x say

Goshephalakamakaz goo-shee-fal-kama-kaz (vibrate this)

(For Astral senses)

6x say
Mesh ka rel luhn sim ba ta rel luhn tin sughel

#4. To Summon Forth

( Say this 4x or so long you feel energy )

(First inhale slow and deep to the nose to activate the energy body)

Then ask Malzaz Hyroth please bring the spirit of DMT Murmur and Vine and Pazuzu. summon spirit from DMT Summon Pazuzu Demonic King of the wind. Summon Murmur Summon Vine (say this with an intention that you call to a conscious being)

Etsel Mala’kel Test’zel Sam’tan’el Itz Retz Nama’tel Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama (Spirit) Kala (Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla Me Solvalla Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

(Repeat several times, as a conjuration of any spirit)

When you start to feel more engery then you have made a connection. (Murmur VK Jehannum google and read, find Sigil from Murmur and write it on the A4 with black marker. Also write the magickal chants from Murmur on VK jehannum site and write 87,11,13,32,36,37, 91.72,66,7,777,9,18

*Do this also for Vine

(Blood hair and nail on the sigil and first call Murmur when you feel energy you say I offer my blood nail and hair to you) (Blood hair and nail on the sigil and first call Vine when you feel energy you say I offer my blood nail and hair to you) Now you say Spirit of DMT, Vine Murmur and Pazuzu I offer to you all (name of the incense) incense Then you say: Spirit of DMT, Vine Murmur and Pazuzu would you like to collaborate and manifest here in the room to assist me during this ritual. Would you like to give me protection against astral parasites, trickster spirits, impostor spirits, negative entities, negative energies and other negative spiritual forces.

Can you fill me with all the magickal powers

Can you clear my room of astral parasites, trickster spirits, impostor spirits, negative entities, negative energies and other negative spiritual forces. Then you wait 10sec and then you say please purify my chakras then you wait 10sec and say can you clear my aura wait 10sec Do you want to purify my entire being and every cell of my body. Now you summon King Lucifer and ask if King Lucifer wants to consecrate the evocation triangle for the purpose of: * that all rituals are strengthened * Consecrates with the aim of facilitating and accelerating the invocation and 3vocations of Spirits. * Offers protection against astral parasites, trickster spirits, impostor spirits, negative entities, negative energies and other negative spiritual forces. * fill you with all magickal powers Then you start your ritual

*Tip: What you can do is say the summon forth chant with a spirits name. Then when you feel energy you ask the spirit to manifest in the room before you. You should now feel an increase in energy. Then you take an object and you put it in front of you and then you say (spirit name) Can you consecrate this (object name) with the goal: ex that all my rituals become strengthened , you can place multiple goals in one object. Ex Spirit can you consecrate this (object name) with the intention: that I have a better faster connection with the spirits I call. Can you consecrate this (object name) with the intention: that when I am in the vicinity of this (object name) I have protection. Can you consecrate this (object name) with the intention: (Name spirit) consciousness and energy manifestations in this object.

Tip: ask for servitors, first watch video tomb of scarab servitors and make notes. now take the notes and ask if the spirits want to give you servitors. Goals / aspects, feeding energy from the sun, moon and earth, kill switch 3 words and kill switch that that specific spirit can disable the servitor.

when you are done with your ritual

Now you summon Spirit of DMT Pazuzu Vine and Murmur and ask if the demons want to manifest in the room and when you feel energy you say: Pazuzu great Demoinc King of the wind, Spirit of the DMT Vine and Murmur,

Can you purify my room and the whole house of all astral parasites, trickster spirits, impostor spirits, negative entities, negative energies and other negative spiritual forces that might be pressent

then you wait 20 sec then you say: Pazuzu great Demoinc King of the wind, Spirit of DMT Vine and Murmur, Can you purify my body of all astral parasites, trickster spirits, impostor spirits, negative entities, negative energies and other negative spiritual forces. then you say the names of all the spirits you have called up on this whole ritual and thank the spirits. thank you for manifesting here in the room, thank you for providing protection ect … Then you do the LBRP And then you say

here I close the ritual and clap your hand. and then you clean up all

10 Likes

How to invoke sargatanas in easiest way I chant I invoke extensive sargatanas many many days but nothing work