I used shrooms and it was the the worst day of my life

Hi, i want to sure a experience with everyone, i used 3 grams of mushroom to see spirits and let me tell its was the most painful experience that i had, i nearly jumped out of the window, im glad that im still alive, i saw hell yesterday, i never had depression but now i feel depressed.
I just want o tell you there is no shortcut, if you want to communicate with spirits then you have to do your work.
@Daedalus @Alahimavatara What do you guys think? Why this happened? I think its because of the pills that i took for OCD and anxiety.
I hope this depression ends and i hope it didnt damaged my brain and other organs.
Also is there any spirit that can make my life return normal? And end this depression?

3 Likes

That’s the thing with using drugs. The drug controls the trip, you don’t. It will take you where it wants to take you, not necessarily where you want to go. You have no say in what happens.

That is exactly right. If spiritual experience was as easy as smoking an herb, every burnout on the street would be an adept. Unfortunately, that’s not the way it works.

There would be no damage from one trip. You’ll be fine. Your body just needs time to recover.

Your body and mind need to come down from the trip, and adapt to physical reality. That takes time, and is something that can’t be rushed. The last thing you need to do is to throw more spirits into the mix. Let your mind and body rest.

3 Likes

Thanks, thats a great news, i done research and it said i was having a bad trip

Yes, bad trips happen. All you can do is hold on tight and let the drug run its course.

If you can, get out into nature and ground yourself.

1 Like

Thanks, i will try to meditate, it helps me to calm down

Welcome to ascension

There is no such thing as normal…

I told you trying to work with Azazel on shrooms is ballsy unless you’re obsessed with the infernal and naturally enjoy it

The mushroom will show you where you are unconscious basically where you have no control, this planet is basically hell, we basically live in the rectum of the macro in a way, this is the kingdom of Lucifer, to rise above that and ascend is to face the collective unconscious in yourself which has many horrors and hells, as I said before most humans cannot handle this type of alchemy, it is very ancient and primordial.

To be able to control the trip you have to be able to have the will power and spiritual power of at least a Magus level practitioners or you’re naturally gifted and resilient

I’ve experienced so many different layers of those hells too many times to count, that is where you find your inner fiery power to break through all obstacles, that’s kundalini

I don’t see you as much of an LHP type of individual, I see working with lighter archetypes would better suit your personality, LHP is for hardcore go hard or go home fuck it type of people, at least that’s how I’ve experienced its energy

Transmuting infernal demonic energy is pretty difficult, most humans can’t even do it

Your guides are telling me you chose the LHP path based how the world shaped you and demanded from you, you in a way split from your true self. The depression is an indication you’ve been someone else for too long and your energy is sick of it

There are 2 paths in this game, one is the path of descent commonly referred to as the RHP which deals with becoming the higher self or super soul

The second path is the vampire path of ascent, this path is full of pain, suffering and unconventional wisdom like it’s not necessary, you are God consciousness, you can tap into the source of all creation and download those same functions you would get from demons or angels or whatever

As long as you play in that game of duality you will live a fragmented reality which will most often then not have suffering in it because you’re not whole

Something I learned from Enki is that tapping into that Godspark is all that’s needed and that’s the true Right hand path, it has nothing the angelic self righteousness bs, it’s about becoming the light in everything and achieving cosmic consciousness or magnum opus which naturally has its LHP shadow work shit too, they’re not really separate

EA mentioned something similar in his lecture to the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

3 Likes

Thanks, hope this feeling end fast and i think mushroom is not my thing, i dont like loosing myself and my control.

1 Like

And i agree im not a hardcore lhp person like ea, im like thing in the middle

1 Like

Maybe it’s not for you, but if I’ve learned anything from mushrooms is that it only shows you yourself, if you don’t like sitting with your shit and feeling what’s coming up for you, you don’t get far on any path because there no growth, no observation, no discipline

Like you want to work with Azazel… what do you think he’s gonna put you through

2 Likes

I was having a psychotic episode, i dont think Azazel would do such a thing to anyone if the person dont want it

Yeah the psychotic stuff can happen but that’s only because your brain is hardwired in certain way

Remember you’re only using a fraction of your brain

When you tap into those hidden dormant parts, you are basically evolving as zombie or animal and into a God

I became satan himself before I tapped into my powers and unlocked my psychic senses, you will get to a point where all of those brain path ways connect to one point that’s the Christ

That’s what the 72 goetia and Shem challenge does, this path isn’t easy my friend, if you’re looking for a less challenging path I highly suggest you sit with your priorities, a lot of people get into magick thinking they can just do anything because they want power but they don’t realize how suffering and pressure there is to become a master of magick

Magicians were the most feared people in Egypt for a reason, this path is pure fire, pure will power, if you don’t become a master of your mind it will become your master or something else will drive your bus through you because again like I said you’re not yourself, that’s the true psychosis it’s literally just showing you yourself and the parts of yourself you’re not aware of, humans are living in spiritual psychosis

4 Likes

It’s always super important to look up drug interactions with this sort of thing. ESPECIALLY if Maoi inhibitors are involved in any kind of way.

:point_up:
Case in point. Certain drug interactions can really ramp up the possibility of psychotic episodes.

(HIGH dose can also cause this, or genetic predisposition as is the case with marijuana and schizophrenia sometimes)

I mean, we tried to warn you about going out the gate too hard…

2 Likes

honestly, you clearly took way too much and didnt do much research. These drugs can be used for occult purposes, as they have been for thousands of years, and you yourself had a breakthrough the last time you used mushrooms evoking azazel, but you had only used 1g which was reasonable. The issue is that you took a dosage way too high for anything magickal. 3g is close to a heroic dose…and if you had done proper research you would’ve known this, alongside the potential interactions with the other drugs you’re taking. People using it for magickal purposes tend to take a fraction of a gram…Maybe 1g tops. But you took 3g’s for some reason :man_shrugging: Moral of the story here is do your homework folks :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah i learned it in a hard way

1 Like

Honestly it depends on the strain too there are some weak strains out there if you ate 3gs it would feel like 1.5gs on a normal mushroom trip

It’s best to know the strain before deciding how much you’re gonna take

I’ve taken really strong mushrooms in really high dosages, I recommend people take high dosages like that ceremonially almost like ayahuasca

I left that trip with my psychic senses permanently altered in a good way, I also tapped into secret teachings and magick that is kept hush hush, but honestly that was kind of a fluke because that happened rarely where I’d tap into magick on doses like that. Smaller and consistent doses are best for magick because you’re working out those muscles and meridians but occasionally large doses can still have a huge impact on your magick, that’s my experience at least

So the high dose low dose thing sorta matters but it’s more circumstantial rather than dosage when it comes to magick with substances

2 Likes

I agree for the most part, although I must say that if you have little to no experience with a drug, as Matin_noori does with mushrooms, taking a large dose so soon is a bit reckless imo. Smaller doses allow you to figure out how your body is going to react to something, and as time goes on you can slowly titrate upwards with your dosages. Taking large doses like this too soon can sully your experience and make you needlessly jaded about drug use within occultism in general as Matin seems to have become, which would be the most incorrect takeaway from an experience like this.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree, sometimes the vibration of the mental can get too high for the brain that it drives people insane

Working up to big doses is best if you don’t want a rocky trip for sure… it’s reasonable common sense, hence why I told @Matin_Noori that working with Azazel on shrooms is ballsy because mushrooms alone can be intense lol, clearly underestimated the mushroom power which is normal I suppose for those that never experienced it, you live and you learn

3 Likes

What exactly did you see?

1 Like

This is why this sort of work can be dangerous - and why you require a Master or Guru to guide appropriately, knowing when a student is ready for something.

Nonetheless, congratulations on a bad trip. This is what it is all about. See Hell. See Samsara. See Death. And let that knowledge change you. No pain, no gain.

1 Like

Matin, I’m so sorry. I somehow didn’t see this even though you @ me. I don’t know why.

This is exactly why i suggested you to take baby steps with dosages. 250mg to 500mg increments.

You don’t want to just “break” yourself. Just like you don’t want a chiropractor to just “break” your back! You ease into things. You get your bearings.

Higher and definitely “Heroic” dosages are best to use with someone who can guide you… or at least a “sitter”.

This is why traditionally a shaman or other spiritual guide is present when taking large doses of natural entheogens. I like that it’s very hard to even access iboga, for instance. Almost everyone who’ll give it you will insist you use it with a shaman or guide.

How are you doing now??

1 Like