I tried to summon Lucifer. How do i know it worked?

I tried to summon Lucifer last night and I don’t know if it worked.

1 Like

If you haven’t felt his presence most likely your not completly psychically developed(idk the correct wording.) I would try praying into a candle lit on top of his sigil and see if you get a response. If that doesn’t work then keep trying other methods to find out until you do.

2 Likes
  1. Have you opened your astral senses?
  2. Did you use the right sigil/ enn?
  3. Were you focused?

These are the questions that you should ask yourself before jumping to conclusions concerning the success of your evocations.

1. If you aren’t open enough, you can’t receive messages, signals and won’t be able to feel their energy.
  2. Using the correct seals and enns is a must. Every entity, or most of them for that matter, has its own seal and enn. Make sure you use them during your invocation/evocation.
  3. Even if you are open enough to sense an entity’s presence ,chances are you won’t if you’re not focused.

If you want to know if it worked, you could use divination tools , such as tarot decks or pendulums and receive answers.

6 Likes

Please use the forum search function. Your question has already been answered.

3 Likes

I believe I asked this question but im not sure

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

When I was invoking Lucifer I noticed the flames of the two large candles dancing and I have studied a little on Ceromancy which says that the spirit is participating. Also did you ask questions and then get answers in your mind, that would be another way of noticing if the invocation is working but also take the advice from @Mystic-Void @Manosman @Andi666. I felt Lucifer’s presence and energy, and that is due to practicing daily rituals to remove blockages and fears and to cultivate energy as well as meditating. Doing this kind of work will yeild better results in the future.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I will try and open my astral senses more before I try again. Thank you all for the help

1 Like

Another tip is try not to force or try to open your Astral Senses, believe you will open your Astral Senses…the Law of Attraction starts with your own belief. Good luck and blessings to you

2 Likes

In my own personal experience, rituals often feel mundane, like you went through the motions and ‘nothing happened’… often times though the true measure if its effectiveness is seeing the Mark’s if its residual effects out in the world. That’s always the real tell, and I’ve seldom if ever had it fail me.

2 Likes