I think someone/something is knocking on my window!

Guys, I was thinking about some angels about 15 minutes ago and now something/someone is softly knocking and making noises on my window.

It is stopped as I am writing this. What should I do? :sweat_smile: I’m feeling kinda nervous.

Should I meditate and ask who is it? I don’t know if it’s an entity send by my enemies.

2 Likes

When I’ve had similar experiences some years ago, these spirits are played with my cabinet’s door when I wanted to sleep. I just simply shout to them like:
Fuck off! I want to sleep now, so shut up and go play with your dick instead of my fucking cabinet!
They stopped it immediately.

Should I meditate and ask who is it? I don’t know if it’s an entity send by my enemies.

That’s also an option, of course. :roll_eyes::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Don’t see why not. Just double check that there isn’t a bird there or something first.

2 Likes

LOL, I checked and there’s no bird or lizard.

When I take the sheets off that window and looked closely, I got a feeling of being watched and it/they knocked on upper left side of the window.

I should go now!

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have a feeling angels wouldn’t knock. Maybe some other spirits see them coming & are like, “Oh shit, let me in!”

1 Like

Be careful. The next level will be:

2 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Use your astral sight and find out.

To me, it sounds like you mesh well with angels, assuming its not a bird that ran off already.

1 Like