I think My Vinegar Jar Failed

So I made a vinegar jar to break up a couple putting in red pepper flakes but the candle I use on top of it was red because I don’t have a black candles but I did chant Lucifer’s prayer to help the spell work. I let 1 red candle burn out for 3 days on top of the jar but I’m not sure the couple broke up yet. I just pulled the 2 of cups to indicate if the vinegar jar was weak or strong and the pendulum said it had no effect on the couple so it just might be the red candle that messed up the spell. My last resort is to evoke asmodeus to break up the couple.

Give it some time… It wont happen fast…i am working with Asmodeus to separate someone as well…dint give up

its been about 2 weeks since I made the jar but I was planning to work with asmodeus regardless. How would I know if the couple broke up? I did a tarot reading on the couple and it said they will soon break up but not sure from the jar or asmodeus.

1 Like

Well either or ur results are coming.through! Dont lose hope! Im assuming its from the jar since u havent wormed with King Asmodeus yet

1 Like

thanks for the positivity

Cat and dog hair to make them fight like cat and dog. It always works wonders. If you can get a bone of each instead of the hair so much better.

1 Like

Help, where I found the vinegar jar spell? I’ve been looking everywhere

1 Like

Why Lucifer for a break up? Lucifer is enlightment not live or the like. I would have called Lilith which would make more sense. Also question the spirits and ask. Another route is to hire a shade of the dead. Go to the cementery and walk around till you find a grave that calls you. Once found put some alcohol on the grave, light a candle to give the spirit light and call it by its name until you feel he is there. Ask him if he can do the work is yes is said then bury the work on or next to the grave, put more alcohol, leave 9 or 21 pennies and a cigar. Leave without looking back. If the spirit said no then find another. To find yes o no use a divination method. You can’t leave this to just feeling or psychic perception since it could be costly.

2 Likes

Is not hard. Vinegar and fill it with something of your target and herbs and items for the purpose, a petition paper with their name and what you want to happen, about the paper with oil for the purpose. To hurt fill it with razors, nails, Belladonna herbs, goofers dust, grave yard dirt, hot peppers. To make them leave salt, cloves, stinging nettle, urine or amonia dirt from an airport, bus stop or port. On top of the jar you will burn a candle of appropriate color and say either a prayer, a psalm, or just a chant you made from your heart. Repeat the rite for 3,5,7 nights the amount of time I usedM divination and communication with my guides to determine.

2 Likes

Can I use a pendulum to find the answer yes or no?

Yes. You could consecrate a coin and toss it for yes or no. There is no right or wrong. I use chamalongos since I am a palero. But any other method is equally valid.

2 Likes

Sorry to ask but did you leave a offering before enter the cementery, and after you leave? And if is that so, what do you offer? Coins?

I normally leave an offering of 9 coins, rum, a cigar and 9 grains of corn. But you can do without the corn. The offering is made before entering at the gate. If you are taking dirt then leave 9 more coins, run and tobacco on the spot you picked up the dirt.

1 Like