I think Lucifer hates me

For starters wow ok he did that to show you that he can do as he very well pleases and believe me he can…he came to me in PERSON after I proclaim my love for his count/Earl…yeah imagine how fun that was…I’m still Abit upset about him waking me up from a dream about bread…it was tasty no judging plz lol any way…none of them are going to work with you til he gives the ok… sorry this is bad new good news is no he doesn’t hate you rather he is amused by you and will make you work hard for his attention just to show you he can do as he pleases and also that after that you are going to him for his help …beat way I can say is do not expect a hand out and what you give in return should be something grand to make up for it…this is what I’m being told…but well he isn’t bad at all just likes to you know make us work for it you know other then that I don’t sense any hatered on his part for you just show him valid respect and you should be fine

2 Likes

You may choose to work with angels instead. I work with angels and I can suggest you should work with Michael in particular and you will have nothing to fear about Lucifer’s threat. And the next time Lucifer show up, show him Michael sword.

1 Like