I think I'm possessed by something

I don’t really know where to start or if anything I’m about to say is going to make any sense …
I feel like there’s some entity attached to me and it’s eating up my energy so I’ve been depressed most of my life but lately it feels different I’m having dark thoughts and feelings that don’t feel like mine
I feel like there’s something else inside me but I don’t know if I’m just being crazy
I tried using this app called necrophonic and my house sounds kind of busy I don’t really know if the app actually works
I know I’m being all over the place
please tell me what you think

When’s the last time you did a banishing ritual?

I’ve only done evocations a few times and the last time was about 4 months ago and to be honest I never really did a banishing ritual

1 Like

A good cleansing or spiritual bath can help as well Florida water does wonders

1 Like

:)) I don’t have a bath would showering work as well?

Showering could work as well. I would say you could also do some grounding. Or even Meditations clearing your Chakras and Aura.

Do a banishing ritual periodically. It helps keep the ankle-biters away.

2 Likes

yeah you’re right I actually did a root chakra meditation the first time I felt like this and it got better

Blessed Be. I would say to try and clear your Chakras. Also do a scan of your body and see what you can sense or pickup on. Then send Energy to where you feel the issue is and see how you do.

Okay I would Thank you^^

1 Like

I would try my best but it’s quite hard it feels like my energy is being sucked out of my bones

I want to add, get a good self care routine too. Some of this could truly be your thoughts at the moment. So doing stuff that isnt always Magick for mind body and soul is wise too.

2 Likes

Sounds like you are dealing with an attachment. I would say to do a Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram and ask whatever is affecting your Energy to go from whence it came.

2 Likes

yeah you’re right thank you

1 Like

Sometimes Magick just gets heavy on us. I have a few rituals I use when I am off balance. I’m a Libra so balance is super important to my well being.

It ca be something as simple as a book movie or book or walk. Or even Massages spa days etc. whatever makes you feel your best self.

I would do that as soon as I can thank you^^

to be honest I haven’t been doing any magick for months and I’ve been doing kinda good lately I don’t know what’s happening

1 Like

I tried to just image you and see if I seen anything I pictured a being in accordance with your profile pic and there was somthinvon your back reminds me of the a monster from dark souls the video game body like a ball and skinny long arms.
I channeled and it said do what you have to do to get rid of it you’ll get plenty of help here and it won’t be to hard to get rid of. Keep in mind I think that means it’s isn’t dug down as deep nor has as many option for hiding. But yea that energy is your while it’s stealing it declare it’s yours you have control over it and change what it’s taking to acid it’ll slow down on making iviouse when stealing.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help:"( do you have any idea of why it got attached to me ?

I know they want to steal my energy but I don’t understand where it came from at the first place