I think I'm being scammed...need to verify it

Just send us your banking info to begin receiving your free money. I guarantee that will be the next line

4 Likes

On the internet, most people will always tend to take advantage of desperate people, you should always be wary of those who promise easy things like a snap of a finger, unfortunately I’ve been there.

1 Like

Lol after you blocked him, block him again.

Lots of Nigerians are into this thing, claiming they illuminati, frauding people. Don’t fall victim.

Note that the actual Illuminati (or any legit cult group) won’t adverstise themselves to you as the scammers do.
You should know that people want success, wealth and that’s what this scammers use to attract people.

They are not that hard to get, just don’t be enticed by their words.

7 Likes

Scam, that’s not the way to join the illuminati, you need to have something they could use. Thats why they select the people who can join, otherwise there would be a lot of useless people in there which would do them no good

1 Like

Scam, block him. As for the need for money and luck, I do have a candle spell in the Money section and an uncrossing brew in my Tiberus’ Concoctions thread, as well as a money oil recipe. Check them out and see if it would be helpful

2 Likes

That’s not how that works. Stay away.

1 Like

I get these all the time when I follow spiritual Instagram pages lol

3 Likes

Would you mind linking me to the thread?

Okay that makes sense!

Of course.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/tiberiuss-concoctions/88153/15

4 Likes

Thanks buddy!

1 Like

If there still is an Illuminati, they were a secret society. Someone is taking their name and adding brotherhood, no secret society is going to go public like that and proselytize. Yup, it’s a scam of some sort.

2 Likes

Are you fully aware of what they do to the world and all of us since you want to join them?

Not entirely, I hear from some they’re the reason the world is so fucked, and from others the reason why we’re advancing. Mind setting the record straight? I just wanted to join them for their perks and wealth.

There was a group called the Illuminati that no longer exists but many groups took on the title as well with claims of be unusually enlightened. Any claim of Illuminati in and of itself should be a red flag, especially in the current time we’re in where shit is just people being out of pocket lol.

1 Like

Fake. Illuminati wants the the best of the best. I have a friend who has been working with them for 10 years but he’s also a tech genius who started hacking banks when he was a teenager. There’s no way they’d reach out to you like that if you haven’t done anything extraordinary to get their attention.

1 Like

The spelling should have been the first clue…

They only got four words in before messing it up.

Don’t believe in all the Illuminati crap, it isn’t real and even if it were, they wouldn’t be advertising on instagram, would they?

There are actually real magickal secret societies that are powerful, Golden Dawn and OTO (Ordo Templi Oriensis) amongst them, but you pretty much have to be already pretty influential and wealthy to join. Jay Z and Beyonce are famous members of the latter.

All mainstream religions are basically magickal secret societies, the official stuff is just for the muppets, the real stuff is secret and jealously guarded. The Pope and the Queen of England (who is head of the Church of England) do some serious magickal workings and have hogged all the major spots where magick is most effective, such as St Paul’s Cathedral in London or St Peter’s in Rome.

3 Likes

MOTHERFUCKERS!!! I’m so fucking pissed off! I mean abusing their authority and misleading people into serving them are one thing, but Robing magick sites…well, I can’t do anything to them…yet… For real, what the fuck?

Thank you again Chris, though I need to PM something about Durga and the Kundalini topic, so heads up buddy, Paragon here has an important question for you.

1 Like

You have to consider that the reason they are so powerful and continue to hold on to power is precisely because they use magick effectively and are monopolising the most important sites, where magickal workings are the most effective. The other side of their power lies in the fact, that to outsiders they demonize magick or deny, even ridicule its existence. It is a nice little racket they have going on there. All you can do is do your own thing and not let it bother you.

2 Likes

Wise words, just still pissed. So, I’ll just let the Kundalini meditation do its thing, and calm me down.