I think I'm back

Hi all! I think I might be coming back on here. I took a break to figure some things out on my own with as little external influence as possible. In January I got what some call a “download” and it took me this long to put the pieces together. I kind of lost my shit.

I’m excited to read through all the old threads I was following which have new comments and information now.

Have any of you changed your names?

11 Likes

Hope little @drachir is okay!

1 Like

Yikes, can be pretty heavy, I feel ya! :+1:

We’re here if you need to blow off some steam.

He’s on one of his self-imposed suspensions again, it ends just before the summer solstice so he may be back then and spam us to distraction. :smiley:

6 Likes

Another one? Lol

1 Like

i know, it’s like putting the cat out! :rofl:

5 Likes

Well, he does remind me of a kitty, and he actually does say meow a lot. :joy_cat:

4 Likes

I’m thinking about using my real name Handsome B. Wonderful

4 Likes

I thought your name was Hot Stuff

@dollarvaluemenu

4 Likes

Welcome back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. You may remember me as Nagathex.

3 Likes

I read: “I think I’m Black!”

So yeah. Clearly misread that.

Welcome back!

3 Likes

Hot stuff was my nickname in college.

3 Likes

Ah, I see :joy::blush:

2 Likes

Chaz Sexington is also another one of my aliases.

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it. Things didn’t fit back together the way they used to but I think i have found a little peace and healthy detachment.

Thank you! :slight_smile: Glad to know you are still here! Same with you @Fallen_Angel

ahahahahaha I did put sunless tanner on today so we shall see… :sunglasses:
Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome back!
I was wondering here where you had been up to since you weren’t online anymore on here. :thinking:

1 Like

I was exploring inner and outer space… It never stops being fucking mind boggling weird lol

2 Likes