I think I was successful with a curse!

Holy sh*t wow I did a curse on someone, she was a third person/ current person my ex lover is in relationship with, 2/3 weeks ago I did a sigil with her picture and cursed her to make her life miserable and lose everything she has. 2 days ago I looked her up on fb and she posted that she lost her job as of right now cause of the coronavirus. She worked in a bar and I never knew that!!! So I don’t if it was cause of spell or it just coincidence but I’m happy .

5 Likes

coincidence. practically most everyday folks is out of a job cuz of shut down. All the bars are closed here. so those working in bars are out of a job, not just the one you curse.

here’s a silly thought. In order for that one person to get fired, you caused the corona virus to spread just so that one person is cursed to lose a job. Nah!!! I would not go that far to think such lol.

cute hamster like you don’t have that much power YET. =o)

2 Likes

Meh I’m happy anyway I never knew she worked in bar so for me it worked lol :weary: maybe I will curse her to get the coronavirus lol

2 Likes

that too might be coincidence since many is getting it. lol

And who cares its good for me anyway . coronavirus is a blessing for me lol

1 Like

cuz you wouldn’t catch it. your too busy running in your wheel lockdown in a cage. =o) and u got tasty veggies in your hand. haha. u need to make stir fry veggies not raw veggies. lol

I think at this moment in time that comment is particularly immature and insensitive. Do what you must but just tone it down with the Corona Virus stuff ok!

2 Likes

Nope i wouldn’t lol even if I do I wouldn’t care but I did find out the other girl has asthma so coronavirus is hilarious to me what a perfect timing :joy::joy::flushed:.

Smh that’s a coincidence I’m sure but I’m sure if it worked you will know just don’t lust for results

Well, it is hard to draw a line between manifestation and coincidence. Many would consider them to be one in the same. More casting and observing the results would likely help draw a difference.

4 Likes

@Tammy_han Here is a good rule that I find very helpful, particularly for a beginner in magick like yourself:

“Once is an accident, twice is coincidence, three times is a pattern.”

This applies to serial killers, and to magical results.

With the pandemic going on worldwide, it is highly likely your target was laid off for no other reason than the loss of business due to the virus, not because of your curse.

Before you celebrate, monitor your target and see if anything else happens to her. Watch for things that cannot, in any way, be blamed on the current lock downs that are happening everywhere, like accidents, cancers, dying pets, family and relationship problems, legal woes, etc.

Edit: Why was this suddenly moved off the public forum? :thinking:

8 Likes

It wasn’t me, and it wasn’t flagged. Someone’s being kinda sneaky there… If @Lady_Eva thinks it’s ok I think there’s good info on how to use common sense in monitoring your work in here.

3 Likes

Not sure but I just moved it to Baneful, request it stays here please. :+1:

Good info in replies etc.

1 Like

Before you celebrate, monitor your target and see if anything else happens to her. Watch for things that cannot, in any way, be blamed on the current lock downs that are happening everywhere, like accidents, cancers, dying pets, family and relationship problems, legal woes, etc.

I disagree. The more she deals with her target after the ritual is done, the less likely it is that she will see any results. When the ritual is done, it means that the desired outcome is already real to you, it has already happened, you are done with it completely. If you’re not in that state of mind it means that you have not reached the required level of non-attachment to your goal. And if you’re still attached to your desire, then you more or less still lust for result and therefore you nullify the effectiveness of your own magick.

My advice to the OP would be to stop pondering about the result of her ritual completely. If you’re still attached to your desire repeat the ritual again and again giving everything you got until you expend every last bit of your desire.

4 Likes

I believe your curse was successful… The question I ask is were you testing your abilities of performing curse magick or were you cursing the victim… If its the latter then you got what you wanted if its the former then you should research more on the events going on in her life and look for peculiar “coincidences”

If I curse someone and they die in a plane crash with 450 other people… Why shouldnt I celebrate? I cannot overwrite my magic Just because it was an “accident”…See magick is an art and it puts you in positions for things to happen… That’s why its said to be subtle at times… Just like they say work with your magic let’s say when you do a spell to get a job… You need to make applications…in the same way if you curse someone… Magick will put them in positions closer to their Demise

2 Likes

So if you’re satisfied with the results… Move on to the next thing

I agree that magick works this way. Magick will make use of whatever it can taking the path of least resistance and if it can’t then things will take longer.

4 Likes

Xactly

I myself do not believe that there is such a thing as coincidences. I believe everything happens, good and bad, for a reason. I know the bad parts suck but sometimes the bad things are lessons or a way that the gods keep balance.

3 Likes