I think I was guided here

Hi everyone, I am Ana ! There are moments in my life where I have a very strong compulsion to reach out to mother Kali, but I avoid it because I fear I’m not truly ready to work with such intense energy. Sometimes I feel like she’ll find me worthless, but my higher self thinks I’m being ridiculous. Anyway, tonight is one of those strange and rare nights where I get constant chills through my body and goosebumps that don’t leave. It’s a sign of someone benevolent being around me. While doing research on Kali, I came across this forum for the first time and felt extreme positive energy. I’m usually too intensely shy to talk to people even on forums, but I jumped into this without overthinking for the first time in my life. I have very bad anxiety, but I feel little to no nerves posting here. I am extraordinarily excited and cannot wait to learn (and teach, if I ever get there). It feels like a dream tonight. I’m in a haze. Nice to meet you all.

7 Likes

Nice to meet you too, welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know how you feel I use to have really bad anxiety too but now it’s not so bad. Don’t worry too much we are very welcoming and accepting in this forum. I just recently came back on this website after deleting my old account because I was going through a rough patch and spiritual transition. You can reach to Maa Kali. She won’t find you worthless, she has a softer side I mean is a mother hence the name Maa. She will accept you as who are and while working with her, she will try to improve a better version of yourself. She will kill your deepest fears. So don’t be afraid or doubtful. Plus she is very protective and punish your enemies for you. :sparkling_heart:
Greetings and love from Sima.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Sometimes you just gotta say “fuck it” and invoke that chick ;p

Welcome.

1 Like

I’m genuinely happy to hear you’re back and doing much better. :blush: This forum is so exciting. To think I almost joined that tragic occult thread on Reddit. Here is where the real sun shines~ Kali Maa is beautiful and fascinating. I have felt her loving energy before - she even put her hand on my head, but at that time I always doubted everything that happened. I’m slowly trusting myself now, though !

4 Likes

Welcome!!

1 Like