I think I want to work with Angels/Celestials

Ok. Believe whatever you want.

1 Like

Don’t be so angry brother, :grin: I was just sharing my opinion.

1 Like

Yeah, in hinduism also asuras who are opposite of the gods are also agents of change. Gods are said to be purer and more benevolent but adverse to change. Strange similarities.

3 Likes

Don’t assume I’m angry because I say something. I’m not angry.

1 Like

Can anyone give the name of at least one angel, from each level of the angelic hierarchy

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with @Fallen_Angel Angels have nothing to do with Yahweh. At all. They don’t “work” for him any more than all demons “work” for Satan. I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve had to reiterate this on here.

There are many ideas and theories on “what” angels are and their purpose, but I work with angels regularly, along with demons, and have found them to be just as powerful, some even more so, than any demon King or Emperor of Hell. Remember, your expectations of them will define your experience just as much as it will with any spirit.

i’m not a gamer, but I found this perfectly encapsulates my concept and experience of angels:

9 Likes

That’s about right. I agree.

1 Like

See, they are composed of light energy (not entirely, everything has it’s lighter and darker aspects.) They uphold functions that keep the universe in clockwork. If one stopped, everything falls apart.

3 Likes

They’ll respond to the magician if called and your will becomes their will. They raise the magician to their vibration and heights where as demons will lower themselves to you.

3 Likes

In terms of how they effect your vibration, this is one of the simplest and most accurate ways I have heard this described. ^^^

@davethebarbarian Absolutely. A few things on that. Angelics pre-date the Kabbalistic death cults of JCI. Just as YHWH was falsley credited with having the attributes of Source, angelics are falsely associated with YHWH. While there are certain entities who might be considered ‘angels’ by some that do have something to do with that charade, they are not the same thing IMO. I personally feel those ones are more egregoric in nature and have the qualities of imposter spirits in many ways. Consequentially, there was recently a few people here on BALG that had bad encounters with a spirit claiming to be Michael or Raphael. I believe some of those were the bogus angelics I am talking about.

But then again there are many benevolent spirits who have been misattributed as demonics by those same cults, so you can probably see how the confusion can work both ways.

Higher in vibration but no less intense, lol. In experience or capability.

There is also no need to swear off working with lower vibration entities. It can actually be quite healthy to do both. I personally feel the ‘Celestial Rivalry’ thing is purely subjective, and in many cases a misunderstanding. Do some entities not jive with each other? Sure. But in most cases I think it is more of a vibrational/energetic thing more than any conflicting agenda. That being said, there could be issues with entities from our sphere and ones who pop in from others.

Weird shit, but I would go for it.

5 Likes

I have ordered two books on working with angels off Amazon.

Archangels of Magick: Rituals for Prosperity, Healing, Love, Wisdom, Divination and Success

Angelic Sigils, Keys and Calls: 142 Ways to Make Instant Contact with Angels and Archangels

6 Likes

Lemme know how those go please?

2 Likes

A helpful link for all things Angel: http://hafapea.com/angelpages/directory.html

@Nicolas_Tomas, the above link has a listing of each angel that has been associated with the choirs.

2 Likes

I have both of those as well as the Angelic Protection Magic by Ben Woodcroft which worked very well for about a week. Maybe it’s still working but I felt like a different person until that state was disrupted.