I think I summoned the wrong demon + Introduction

Okay so I was summoning Sabnoch, my first demon summoning after a while of preparation. Five years of being a witch. I had his sigil out, charged it with my blood, used a corresponding incense, said his chant and all that. But I don’t think Sabnoch was the one who came. He didn’t sound militaristic, he sounded soft spoken and kind. And he asked me to do a sex magic spell for him, which has nothing to do with Sabnoch. Also the candle I was using went crazy despite lack of wind, blowing almost entirely north. I have a weird feeling I summoned Asmodeus on accident, but is that even possible? What do I even do??

1 Like

Welcome @trademethestars it is a rule of this forum to introduce yourself.
How long have you practiced magic?
What are your experiences with magic?
What are your goals with magic?

Oh I’m so sorry, I didn’t see that. I’ve been a witch for about five years, though I have magical memories as far as I can remember. Even when I was little all I wanted to do was go make houses for the fae or things like that. I’ve been doing a lot of kitchen/cottage witchery, but recently have been feeling called to more luciferian traditions which I never expected. My main goal is to find inner peace and power, I suppose.

1 Like

… sabknock can come to the summoner in many forms and sound different from person to person…he likes many things I’ve called him and asked me for cake of all things…so you can not assume just speak to him honestly try calling again and see why happens ask for a sign that it’s him

1 Like

A message from Sabnock

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome @trademethestars

I have moved this to the Introductions section and edited your title to reflect that you have comlied with our rule.