I think I leveled up?

But with time it should go away right?

I still can’t understand why it zapped everyone with Lightning :sweat_smile: i mean it did Widraw excess energy though.

I’ve even received signs for my ascent!

Electricity/Lightning is a good way to purge things.

And…nothing is Free. It withdrew energy probably as a sacrificial payment. Ever play video games where your character does Magickal Spells? Each spell cost a certain amount of Magick Points (MP).

2 Likes

Right, and just as in games,
they get stronger by pulling more Mana,
but also your mana increases by being used up and refilling again and again. ^.-

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

Slight update. I threw up and have started shaking and have a deep stomach ache yet I feel as if my vibration is gone up and even a little more hopeful.

@Twilight_Dragon just glad you’re feeling better, was a bit worried about you since reading your other posts. Stay centered and blessed :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Darling :heart:

1 Like

Another Update : Just as I entered my City, a Storm came :sweat_smile:

thunderstruck starts playing in the sky

1 Like

I’ve had similar experiences with my body “purging” itself after a spiritual level-up, so as long as you feel better after a couple days I wouldn’t worry about it. The most intense physical symptoms I’ve experienced came during the Omnipotence Transformation in Wealth Magick, my throat was swollen and my head felt fuzzy for around a week. I think it might’ve been due to throat chakra cleansing, unsure, but it went away pretty quickly and I felt re-energized.

It seems that there’s something inherently magickal about the image of lightning. The Angels use lightning to transfer their energy to this plane too, so perhaps you’re tapping into a similar archetypal power. The lightning itself just moves the energy, your intent is what determines the effect it has. Maybe try zapping some more, see what you can manifest.

1 Like

Yeah when shit like that happens it only pisses me off. :rofl:

1 Like

All Magick seems to have a physical drawback in a way.

I never knew that Angels ruled over lightning before XD