I think I have past life problems

There wasn’t a time of my life I didn’t feel isolated from others. Like I was with them but never felt one of them. So I would respond with some sense of negativity. I’m starting to think this is all because of a past life.

3 Likes

In correspondence with the bumps and scratches we get from life, and also accidents or malefic incidents; could all be transgressions from our past lives so you aren’t exactly the only one dealing with it. We all are, to learn.

1 Like

I don’t think this is uncommon. I’m like this too. Maybe our energies is just different then everyone else.

3 Likes

It’s not uncommon at all. It’s loneliness warped in the sense that you are unable to express your innermost thoughts, values and ideas but you don’t because you’re afraid of judgement or being misunderstood.

This isolation you feel, everyone could probably relate to on some level. It’s the same way everyone thinks “they” themselves is the weird one and everyone else is “normal”.

The concept you’re dealing with can be a challenging one, but befriend solitude and get to know more about yourself each day. You gotta wipe your ass and pay your bills right? It’s a sad world mate. Speak to yourself good, it’s the person you speak most to :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the part of karmic cycle it follows you after your reborn again and face those issues by solving them. I have a problem connecting with others and I have trust issues. I don’t know if is from people being a dick or facing liars in this life but it may had happened in my past life and my spirit guides are trying to help me with my karmic relationships between other people.

2 Likes

I can’t say I relate, I know I chose to reincarnate but not for any ‘karma’ things because I never believed in in it in any of my lives, however each life I have met the same person who I am friends with in this life. Only issue I dealt with that was a coincidently similar in other lives stopped already

1 Like