I think I had a sign from Lilith but I’m not sure how to proceed

Advisory/warning: long post (that may seem to ramble a bit).

Summary: posting to ask for suggestions on where to begin & how to start working with Lilith.

So when I woke up I was dreaming of the Lilith side of my Lilith/Samael pendant.

I wasn’t wearing it at the time and hadn’t been thinking of Lilith.

So I put the necklace on again this morning cuz I felt like I probably should.

Add: I tend not to get on with women so I was sorta procrastinating on my Lilith researching cuz of that.

I’m wondering where to go from here. I haven’t worked with her and haven’t even finished reading up on her yet.

Any suggestions on how to get to know more about Lilith and on what grimoires might be useful for a beginner to start on in order to connect with her would be welcome by me.

As I said I haven’t started on any magick to do with Lilith and her current.

I know I mentioned I tried to consecrate my pendant before, when I did that it was just basic use the elements to designate set it aside as dedicated to magick generally it wasn’t really done with a Lilith dedicated ritual cuz I wasn’t sure how to or if it would even be appropriate to do so given Samael’s Sigil is on the reverse side.

Basically I tried to dedicate to magick using the same techniques I did back in the day when I would make “good luck” charms for people I knew who were going through rough times so I guess you say I sorta did a Wicca-ish call the elements and pass it through them to make it non mundane but I skipped the le veyan call all the names of the devils part cuz the names in his book are primarily (if not entirely) masculine and Lilith is obviously not so I didn’t feel it would be appropriate.

So I think Lilith might want to do some work with me but I don’t exactly know where or how to begin (though I put the necklace back on to show I took note of the dream sign given).

So ideas or suggestions for where to begin seeing as I took it being crystal clear in the dream as a prompt by Lilith.

The pendant/sigil was literally the only thing in the dream like the sigil was hanging in space levitating without the chain as clear as if I was looking right at it.

I’m not sure what it was levitating in, thinking back maybe a grey background? I’m not really sure. The sigil totally took all my attention and the background well it just faded into the background if you know what I mean.

So to me it was a pretty clear sign Lilith is interested in working with me. I just don’t have a clue where to begin.

So suggestion please?.

1 Like

Why don’t you start by summoning Lilith and see what happens next?

Basically because I’ve never summoned any entity intentionally and am not sure how to given everyone says to use incense as a manifestation base but I can’t use any kind of smoke where I am.

Add: the only time I had an actual manifestation was that time long ago that resulted in possession. I got in shit that time cuz the house stunk for a >week afterwards.

1 Like

Don’t focus on formalities yet. Just work on just summoning. All you need is your mind.

1 Like

@Nolan_Toney But how will I know if she manifests if there’s nothing for her to use to visibly manifest with/in? My senses aren’t developed yet (she could show and I wouldn’t know). I wouldn’t want to piss her off have her think I was ignoring if I didn’t see she came.

1 Like

It’s important to do things now and ask questions later. Take the risk to learn.

1 Like

I can only say that I dont think Lilith would blame you for ignoring her if you havent developed those senses yet, at least thats my experience so far.

Aside from evoking I was thinking maybe request of her to lead you in the right direction?
You obviously got the dream sign already so maybe she can influence you in some way to take the right steps to learn about and approach her.
Another thing: you mentioned the problem with women. Maybe she wants to help you with that?

3 Likes

Why would she be pissed with you?
A powerful spirit like Lilith doesn’t guess or think, she knows.

Always be honest and sincere when trying to contact entities and everything will be fine

2 Likes