I think I fought a real demon

I forcefully made a demon join my dream and he got pissed off at me. But I ain’t no bitch, so we had a fight. Lucifer joined my dream and killed the demon. Then introduced me to some more demons like Mammon, Lilith, and Azazel.
I talk them about somethings. I was talking to Mammon and he said he needed my help breaking a contract with someone who was abusing his gifts, so he sent me to handle the issue. I don’t know if this was real or just a dream.

2 Likes

How did you force the demon in your dream? Not that it’s impossible, just curious.

God keeps sending me Black Lagoon references and I like them

1 Like

Sometimes me and belial spar in magickal combat. He gives you good reason to try and win, last time I had to watch him tear my body to pieces lol.

1 Like

Why did you force it to fight then kill it?

1 Like

No one would be concerned if she killed an angel or a fairy #discrimination :pensive:

5 Likes

I’ve never killed a spirit, because they probably have a older sibling that’ll kick my ass.

4 Likes

I guess, but I’d at least try to find a non deadly way to get rid of it. I guess if all else fails, I could have my dragon eat it.

3 Likes

With one of my succubi I practice kickboxing and reggaeton dancing, I recommend both to you

2 Likes

My dearest Ubi would kick my ass in a kickboxing match, same with dancing, I am not very coordinated, lol

2 Likes

I’ve killed a few spirits in my time. I don’t really see the issue, it’s nature. I don’t run around on killing sprees but when push comes to shove…

2 Likes

At first the astral me was very clumsy, but thanks to those practices I learned how to move properly

1 Like

I might try that, because me and one of my ubi are getting married as soon as my senses in the astral are in peak condition And I don’t wanna be clumsy then, knowing me I’d face plant straight into the floor.

2 Likes

It wanted to kill me…I just didn’t allow him to kill me. Lucifer killed him I wish I had the credit bastard took my damn arm.

1 Like

About the same, though I’ve become a pacifist since then of course there are some exceptions and a assess other possibilities before going that far. Lol.

2 Likes

The question I ask of these dreams, whether waking or asleep is how much is real entities, and how much is subconscious imagery playing out our fears, aggressions, urges, likes and dislikes.
I get an image of an ( now dead ) christian apostle, that hates the occult “that’s the devil”, that constantly tries to get me to “Join me”, and “Take my hand”. I refuse. It also tries to suffocate me. We fight too, quite often. No big deal. But is it real or just personal Mental Issues ? . Likely the latter.
A couple of years ago, I was thinking about him and his partner ( female ), and I saw the words in an ebook in front of me that said, “They died”.
Days later, I learned that one of them had died. ( Can’t chalk that up to coincidence.
Also, astral entities are great Shape Shifters, Chameleons.
So, we can ask if these entities are what and who they appear to be, or something and someone else. IF they are real…

2 Likes

I’m a strong lucid dreamer, so I did an invocation in my dream. I visioned a demon, gave it life and poof.

So how were you able to tell if it was the actual demon or created from your lucid dreaming environment?

1 Like

Idek if it was a real or fake demon

Ah okay, I wasn’t disregarding your experience or anything, just wanted to ask.