I Think I Am Ready Now

Okay after three months of research I am now comfy with the idea of doing an eveocational attempt with Mepsitahl, I am going to try and start on monday evening and do three straight rituals on the course of monday, tuesday and wednesday until I get some sort of an connection or until I can sense something in the room with me, :slight_smile:

Thanks most of all to Mike and Darkest Knight you have helped me get this far to an good degree, i will be posting images of my ritual set up next week and i will happily share them on here, thanks

8 Likes

Sweet! Congratulations! I’m just going to pop this in Journals, keep us updated; we’d love to hear how it goes. :smiley:

2 Likes

Good luck. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences!

2 Likes

Okay I continue to prepare for this plan that I start on monday evening, been printing off the last of what I need to know today, thanks for the warm support folks on my project, :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay I did the ritual last night, I didnt hear or see anything though at one point I felt an sense of being content and after I felt an fizzing feeling in my forehead, :slight_smile:

Here are the pictures, though this was an decent halfway attempt, I followed several sections through using an clip and documented system for the evocational steps

6 Likes

Very nice! It looks so elegant as well :smiley:

These notes will be so useful even after you’ve memorized what you like to do and become comfortable with the process. Sounds all good and I reckon you’ll go far. Trust yourself!

3 Likes

Wow, very beautiful

1 Like

Okay just had an second attempt, this is my setup, :slight_smile:

Sorry about the quality, I’ve been having issues with my tablet, so I had to use my ipod instead

3 Likes

No apologizing! :laughing: Great setup.

2 Likes

Okay I am doing an third attempt tonight and I will see how it turns out, :slight_smile:

2 Likes