I summoned Belial but got Lucifer instead?

So as the title says, I was attempting to summon Belial to help with a written petition, it had to do with being powerful and unblocking that holds me back in the Occult. I use blood a lot in my rituals, I was using divination to get answers, and when i asked if it was Belial that I was speaking to, the answer was no. so I asked if it was a few different demons before asking if it was Lucifer and the answer was yes. A strong yes.

I was just wondering if anyone knows why this may be? I asked if Lucifer could help with the written petition, he said yes. I asked if i needed blood and he said yes as well, so i asked if he would like something in return(i just prefer offering something as i see it as being polite), he ultimately chose that i write a prayer to be said to him. I was wondering if anyone knows why Lucifer showed up and why did he want me to write a prayer to be said to him?? Any help would be great. Thanks

6 Likes

If I may ask, what type of divination did you do to receive the answers you arrived at? I know sometimes when you attempt to work with a certain spirit, he/she might refer you to another entity who might be more equipped to solve your problem/situation. I’ve had this happen to me a few times. For example, my work with Lucifer led to my associations with Ahriman and the ArchDaevas of the Cult of Daevasyana

4 Likes

Belial and Lucifer work very closely together almost like one unit. Maybe Belial felt like Lucifer was better suited for your petition

7 Likes

I used my own method of the penny divination technique. The four penny divination is not my favorite due to the chances of random answers being manipulated due to the law of probability. So i used more pennies, i think around 8 so when it was a yes i would know a lot easier. I do not like pendulum only because i always will second guess myself and say “Well that could’ve been me swing the pendulum”

1 Like

Oh I see, yeh I was assuming you did pendulum. But the coins work just as well as long as you have a clear mind.

Thanks, I know that sometimes spirits refer people to others but i was just shocked that he would bring Lucifer for my petition. Any idea as to why he wanted the prayer that was meant to be said to him. I even asked if he wanted me to write it in my journal. he said yes of course. also great profile picture!

1 Like

yea i shook them in my hand and closed my eyes while visualizing my words and then i would say the words out loud and throw them unto my alter. I enjoy the penny method but like working with many more than 4 pennies.

1 Like

Within the Left Hand Path, a prayer can be considered as a tool for refining consciousness. My guess is that Lucifer seeks to change something within you (mentally or emotionally) in order for you to attain what you asked for. Other than that, I can’t think of any other reason Lucifer would want a prayer from you.

1 Like

Thank you. I was guessing that it may have held some importance to my petition. And again thank you for your reply. Have a great day

1 Like

He also adores songs, poems, stories, basically art of any kind and your time.

2 Likes

I asked about writing a poem but he said no. Then i asked about a prayer and he said yes. I figure this did not have to do with an offering but maybe someway that he can help me with my petition. But yea im currently writing a poem for Sallos.

Some people believe that Belial is Lucifer’s father.
But I won’t get into that.

It’s probably because in terms of direction and rituals, they are the polar opposite of each other. Belial also has a great deal of respect given to him from Lucifer, so the odds are you may have summoned who you wanted but they left and gave you someone else just as quickly. [This being in the theoretical and literary sense.]

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of the penny technique. How is that done?

1 Like

I agree with the above answers. Perhaps the spirits thought that Lucifer was the right spirit for you or perhaps he just came to you because he wanted to work with you anyway.

3 Likes

Probably you still have too much sephirot influences around you and stuff from abrahamic religions. Maybe you should try it somewhere else

1 Like

They are very close so I wouldn’t be surprised

2 Likes

You would use 4 pennies. If it is all heads it mean yes. All heads mean no. I usually use more pennies so its less likely the law of probability interferes.

1 Like

@Dese-ante, ok. So, if it’s all heads it’s a yes. If it’s all tails it’s a no.

Thank you for that info. I’m going to try it out.

1 Like

I usually count if there is a equal amount of yes to no i usually say that the demon doesnt care or its up to you. But if theres more heads than tails it means yes and if its all heads or all but one, i assume the demon is very serious about the answer

3 Likes