I Suck so Hard at Grounding

I agree here. If I can use the energy of other astral links such as the earth or tools rather then my own, it’s the better route IMO

1 Like

Both, actually… and also from the ether

I normally get a two way flow going - one from the roots (in the core of the earth) flowing up to the ether and one from the ‘antenna’ from out the top of my crown chakra flowing down. and I AM the point of connection between the spiritual and the physical…

But if your way works for you then sure, go ahead - I just suggested to the OP to ground first as doing so afterwards hasn’t really seemed to help and I was just trying to come up with an alternative that might be useful

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea for sure. Yes that seems to be the difference. I practice utilising energy from without and I also practice energy work from within my own system. Especially since we today wear shoes with plastic most of the day and do not have that connection to nature as much as we used to. Being planted in an office setting or what have you all day. Whenever I get a chance I love to practice outside where I worked on my earthly inward and outward energy flow.

This dizzy issue was a major one for me. I have a couple of posts here about the experience. I brought so much energy to my head that I was dizzy for 3 days, my face muscles were twitching… it was so bad… luckily my mentor from Africa taught me about what I was speaking of before. This rabbit hole never ends with new shit lmao.

Good discussion.

2 Likes

Agreed, I love working in and with nature - I would vamp a tree over a disgusting (by comparison - no offense, y’all) human any day. The energy is ‘cleaner’ and in my opinion waaaaaayyyyy more potent…

Good times indeed :blush:

2 Likes

LOL there was a discussion here about someone claiming the energy from another practitioner is more potent then using the energy from the planet! :man_facepalming:

I’ll take their word for it because mostly when I look at ‘people’ my initial thought is ‘eew’…

Hahahahaha :joy:

3 Likes

Place your tailbone at the ground when standing, and allow the crown of the head to move straight away from the tailbone. So the crown of the head floats upward, then try to relax, so muscles stop fighting each other. With less tension in the arches of the feet, a stretch will be felt, along with specialized adjustments in the body to assist in grounding. It takes practice, to become able to more competently ground.

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound like it needs grounding as such IMO, that sounds like an energy thing, obviously there are ways to build energy before ritual and those are covered in a lot of places.

I have all this stuff I did on the physical side to prevent that drained feeling after doing heavy work (what that is changes as you yourself change), it may or may not be useful.

The tl;dr summary is to eat a fat and sugar combo like ice cream before heavy work, then some coconut oil (start with 5g) after, obvs. barring health problems/other issues:

And/or extrapolate from that what may work for you of course. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hey I remember that thread :grin:

1 Like

Great excuse to eat ice cream lol! :smiley: :pig:

2 Likes

Exercise 1.
You can do this anywhere. You can be sitting, standing, lying down, on the toilet…it doesn’t matter.
Pull energy down from the heavens, through your head, and into your chest. Pause. Feel the energy. Push it down through your body, out through your “nether regions” or your legs, down into the earth. See it shoot down past the foundation of your environment if you’re indoors or straight into the dirt if outdoors, through the layers of sediment, through the earth, mingling with the deep roots of trees if applicable, down down down.
Breathe, and feel yourself firmly rooted into the planet.

You are now grounded. When you’ve completed your meditation, spell, etc, simply reverse the energy. You will once again be untethered and free to walk about in your meatsuit.

Exercise 2.
Similar to the above but with more of a creative visualization technique.

Concentrate on your body. Imagine yourself becoming a tree. See and feel your branches spreading wide. Be aware of the ability to observe your surroundings in 360 degrees (this is how a tree “sees”). Feel your strong trunk, your bark, your agelesness. Feel your legs becoming roots. Be aware of how deep they go into the world. You are a very old tree and your roots are deep indeed.

You are now grounded. When you’ve completed your thing, pull the roots back up. Slowly morph from tree back to your human self.

Magic rocks: Obsidian, onyx, apache tear, iron

3 Likes

Oh awesome! Thanks @Lady_Eva :smiley:

Ice cream Fuck yeah :sunglasses:

Unfortunately I’m on a ketosis diet (for the mental and energetic benefits mostly) so sugar Is a no no :frowning:
But I’ll try eating a whole wheel of cheese wrapped in bacon beforehand lol I’m really good at eating cheese :wink:

3 Likes

I got the coconut oil idea from doing keto for several months, I’m low-carb 99% of the time so there’s also that, try some before and some after. :+1:

I covered my keto experiences in that thread as well. :smiley:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Couldnt help meself :rofl: blame the bacon lol and the cheese…

1 Like

Might be a silly question, but are you doing it with shoes on?

I never have shoes on in the house, where I make most of my attempts at grounding… There’s too much snow outside to be barefoot out there for more than a minute or so

1 Like

No, that works then. People can ground themselves from the 30th story of a building with no issues. It’s the connection. I only asked about the shoes because some say synthetic materials hinder the act, and the psychological factor could help. It was just a thought.

1 Like