I still want to make a pact

The fact that I’m possibly being haunted doesn’t change anything. I still want to make a pact with a demon.

What I want:
Enough money to ensure a good life for myself, but also to make sure my younger siblings never want for anything. To make sure they never have the same financial stresses I’ve had over the past few years.

If I had to guess an amount, I’d say $20 Million.

I also want a guaranteed 70 years of life on Earth before I face my eternity.

The price I’m willing to pay:

I think we all know the answer to that…

Here are my questions.

Which demon is going to be able to give me what I want? And am I going to have to evoke it myself, or is it possible for someone else to do it for me?

Why do you want the pact for money? Life I understand, but money you can just evoke a demon for.

You’d most likely have to evoke it yourself, but I’m sure someone else here can point you in the right direction.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2785”]Why do you want the pact for money? Life I understand, but money you can just evoke a demon for.

You’d most likely have to evoke it yourself, but I’m sure someone else here can point you in the right direction.[/quote]Wouldn’t I need to make a pact regardless? Not necessarily to sign away my soul all together, but I’m sure they’d want SOMETHING in return.

An offering, not a pact. A pact is a longtime working with a spirit, sort of like a business partnership.

Not your soul. By offering that you’re weakening yourself and opening yourself up to be screwed with.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2785”]An offering, not a pact. A pact is a longtime working with a spirit, sort of like a business partnership.

Not your soul. By offering that you’re weakening yourself and opening yourself up to be screwed with.[/quote]

What else can I offer them?

I have nothing. I live in a cluttered basement with a small corner cleared out for my bed. I have a garbage bag full of clothes, the same clothes I’ve had since I was 15.

Most are either ruined due to the fact that I was a janitor/painter at one time, or they’ve got holes due to regular wear and tear over the course of the past 5 years. I was also quite a bit bigger when I was younger than I am now, so most don’t even fit properly.

I have another garbage bag, which is empty now. I balled it up and threw it out. It had my bedding and pillows in it, which are now on my bed.

I don’t really see what else I have to offer.

They generally don’t want much. I know spirits that ask for pennies, others for simple food items, others for favors. It’s not like they’ll ask for your soul, where are you getting all of these ideas about magic?

I’m an ex-Christian… Sort of. I never really participated in their activities like communion and things, and generally didn’t pay attention to anything the pastors ever said to me. But because I was so young, Sunday School wasn’t optional.

They pretty much drilled it into all our heads that anything other than praying to God was a one way ticket to hell, and that if you ever call upon a demon you better be ready to give up your soul.

They’re wrong. One of my targets on the path to becoming a godslayer is the Christian God because I’m fed up with all of this nonsense that they teach.

Demons will make or break you, but they will not ask for your soul. Most of them, at least. Demons are more your ally then almost anything as a black magician.

Religion tries to suppress the power in you. Destroy it. Devour those who would try to stop you, and kill the religious.

Religion is a way to stop you, not a way to warn you.

Get new ideas.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:8, topic:2785”]They’re wrong. One of my targets on the path to becoming a godslayer is the Christian God because I’m fed up with all of this nonsense that they teach.

Demons will make or break you, but they will not ask for your soul. Most of them, at least. Demons are more your ally then almost anything as a black magician.

Religion tries to suppress the power in you. Destroy it. Devour those who would try to stop you, and kill the religious.

Religion is a way to stop you, not a way to warn you.

Get new ideas.[/quote]Okay so what should I do, tell it what I want and wait to hear what it wants in return?

Pretty much. You may get an image or a sense of what they want. If you have a hunch about it, but are not sure, your hunch is probably correct.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:10, topic:2785”]Pretty much. You may get an image or a sense of what they want. If you have a hunch about it, but are not sure, your hunch is probably correct.[/quote]What happens if I don’t have what they want? And if I do have it, or am able to get it, how exactly do I give it to them?

Then you get it. Usually there are no timeframes for this sort of thing, but if there are they are generally rather big.

If they don’t specify a way to give it to them, conduct a ritual and contact them with the offering, telling them it is for them. Then leave it in the ritual area.

DO NOT go through with it if the spirit wants something personal, like blood or semen. Only if you have a fantastic relationship should you do that.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:12, topic:2785”]Then you get it. Usually there are no timeframes for this sort of thing, but if there are they are generally rather big.

If they don’t specify a way to give it to them, conduct a ritual and contact them with the offering, telling them it is for them. Then leave it in the ritual area.

DO NOT go through with it if the spirit wants something personal, like blood or semen. Only if you have a fantastic relationship should you do that.[/quote]Okay, one last question. I’ll PM it to you though.

I see you don’t have an idea of what is a pact or how they work, you have the folk notion of a pact (aka pact = sell your soul for money, power and bitches).

That’s not a pact at all. A pact is, just like human pacts, a contract with very specific agreements to be fullfil with both parties (you, and the demon) for a determined or undetermined amount of time.

A pact can imply the money thing, you you can learn to make money just learning from a spirit. Really, those things become second to the more important things that a spirit can teach you.

I mean… if you’re just willing to sell your soul to get money, then why don’t you just sell meth, pimp minors or go into politics? You get what I’m saying?

Magic, if done well is here to aid your evolution, not condemn you into a miserably life because of the fulfillment of an earthly pleasure (that’s Christian background right there… it will help you a lot to recognize those things and delete out of your system, the best way is through magical experience).

Hope you reconsider the need for a pact, because there are many ways to get what you just stated in the first post.

Have you read anything by EA Koetting? Demons will aid you, not in a quid pro quo fashion, but simply to exercise their power. You can ask them what they would like as a thank you, and offer that in gratitude after they’ve come through for you, but its not a “give me this or I won’t do it” kind of relationship. I have never given a demon anything but a sincere thank you.

I haven’t read anything about magic other than the newsletter about sigils. I literally just discovered it last night.

It seems like a few experiences in my past that didn’t make sense, up until this point in my life, might actually make sense…

that explain everything.

Read the newsletter about sigils, search for the abrahmelin square Darkestknigt said and follow the nap boo if necesary.

you’ll be fine.

You are definitely jumping ahead of yourself, here. Why would you EVER place yourself into the ring with the big dogs so quickly, even more-so try to establish a pact with a demon when you literally just found out about magick last night? That is incredibly rash, unplanned and leaves an enormous room for error and misstep.

Take your time. Develop your senses so that you can know what energy feels like. These arts are highly intuitive and rely heavily upon your instinct and your ability to ‘see’. Start with meditation, and learn how to banish. Learn how to cultivate and gather energy, whether through Invocation of Omnipotence or the Middle Pillar.

I’m not sure why I keep running into people who seem to think that you can just snap your fingers and wield magick. It takes time, effort, strength and focus. Work with angels first… if you want to start to develop some financial success, I think the New Avatar Power system is very easy to grasp and quite potent when fully utilized.

Good luck.

Buy, read, and practice financial magic by Jason Miller. It’s the best book on the subject.

Hi.my thought.idid try pacts.the 4 crossroads,i gess my soul was worthless to them.but like euoi say ( buy) read,practice,etc,ya life will progress,monetary,spiritual,& more,im feeling& doing beter,i read azazel can bring ya knowledge try buying evocating eternity.its$ 25. Yes whit tax,in barnes& nobles,so not need 4 pact.duhhh.i lack evertng 2 years ago. I stll buy books,i doing beter,buy,read practice,eoui.advice.

1 Like