I started going to the gym again

Just a little update on my life:

I temporarily solved my financial crisis. I’m getting my GED, and the government fought to get me my EI while I’m attending the classes.

$550 every 2 weeks is way better than $350 a month.

I also started going to the gym again.

I’m 6’1" and I weigh 252 lbs right now (after a full cycle at the gym that is, I started out at 258 lbs).

I spent $400 on supplements. I bought everything. Multivitamin, pre-workout, aminos, post-workout and recovery, and not 1 but 2 kinds of protein.

After one workout with each muscle group I’m already feeling a difference. My cardio basically doubled half way through the first week.

The supplements are definitely helping, I don’t exactly have the best diet. I have a completely average “home cooked meal” diet. I usually only eat twice, brunch and supper. Not exactly healthy, but not exactly unhealthy. Just enough. The supplements do exactly what their name says, they supplement my nutrition.

I started out at 10 minutes before the workout and 10 minutes after, but I upped it to 20 minutes before and after.

This is going sound weird, but I found a way to use the pain to push myself harder. - (Sorry this thread is all over the place lol, it’s almost 1:30 AM)

1 Like

Good to hear! What about your magic!

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2858”]Good to hear! What about your magic![/quote]It got pushed to the back burner for the time being. I’m working to get myself to a financially stable place again, and hopefully get the hell out of this shit hole of a town.

I think I’m gonna down size on my next apartment though. A 2 bedroom was too much space for me, and too much of a pain to clean. Plus I’ve always wanted to live in a dorm room. I’m gonna get a bachelor apartment for less than $700 a month all inclusive. It’s kind of like a university dorm room, and it’s low maintenance. So it’s a win-win.

After I get my GED I think I’m gonna take out a student loan for more than I actually need, so I can start something else up on the side to supplement my income. - (Let’s just say that if this all ACTUALLY works out, I’ll be making 100 - 140 grand a year while being a regular college student :P)

Good luck on the test when you take it man. I just took my GED tests last week and passed all of them. I would definitely take those starting classes.

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:4, topic:2858”]Good luck on the test when you take it man. I just took my GED tests last week and passed all of them. I would definitely take those starting classes.[/quote]If you’ve ever seen Suits, I’m the Mike Ross of the real world lol. I went to do the assessment testing a couple months ago, but never started the classes.

The testing was designed to take your average C to B+ student 2 days minimum, up to 4 if necessary.

I started at the same time as the other 3 people, and I was finished every single test before we broke for lunch on the first day. And I didn’t score under 95% on any of them.

They outright told me the classes would just be a waste of my time, but I’m taking them anyway for something to do. I’m gonna go crazy just sitting here waiting.

My own mind is my worst enemy -_-

The longer I sit still the crazier I go lol. I need something to distract me, whether it’s math problems or physical activity (the gym).

Really, we hadn’t noticed?! ;o)

Seriously, looks like Raphael and maybe Bune heard you after all - that’s quite a turnaround. Get your shit sorted, then think about what your next level could be.

Really, we hadn’t noticed?! ;o)

Seriously, looks like Raphael and maybe Bune heard you after all - that’s quite a turnaround. Get your shit sorted, then think about what your next level could be.[/quote]If they somehow heard me, that’s pretty miraculous lol.

I never got the sigils to work. I couldn’t sit still long enough. I gave up and just talked… As if they were there, even though they weren’t. And I didn’t beg, I didn’t act desperate as if I was praying. I didn’t even address them more than once. I told them what I wanted, and said if it doesn’t happen I won’t be disappointed. Then the last thing I said was “The ball is in your court. I made my move.” haha. - (I got it from Suits)

If they heard me, then that means I can address angels and demons without their sigils being activated.

If they heard me, then that means I can address angels and demons without their sigils being activated.

I do that all the time. What, do you think I’m going to bother with staring at a sigil when I can just “open up” and have a conversation with any entity I please?

But the fact that it was one sided makes me think you’re not there yet. Keep practicing.

Sigils are a new invention… angels and demons were hearing people long before then, you had their names in your mind and didn’t beg or act depserate or keeep bugging them (you get that this is a GOOD thing - right?).

But whatever, glad to hear things coincidentally started going well shortly afterwards. :wink: