I saw a weird dream about Lucifer

in dream i knew some1 did evocation of lucifer in that room , so i tried to peek and cudnt peek coz of some unseen power but only saw a red shadow on wall.n when i saw lucifer i was afraid and very happy coz 1st time i saw a demon…

personally i think 2 things happened:

A) Your mind generated a dream based on possible recurring thoughts you were having due to the new found interest in magick.

B) the ritual you had tried to do brought a parasite forth instead and he is messing with your mind

but i could be wrong

1 Like

Option A is possible. Placebo effect .

1 Like

Just did a reading in PM for OP as I didn’t want to derail the topic. This came up, along with oppression. I think it’s feeding off OP’s emotions, as there was a lot of that in the reading

1 Like

well i guess we getting close to issue

That and the subconscious emotions you may not notice have a part to play. The brain is a fascinating thing

i was sure it is option A ,but when i saw option B , now i am confused coz i have done around 13 ritual in last 2 months from the book demons of magick, to be honest i felt 3 or 4 times demon presence by candle flame, but u said about parasites , my wife and mom felt some little things like some noise , some object moves a inch or two, but u know they both are very afraid of all this demon and all and they told me a lot not to start this and practice this and i was sure they are imagining things coz they are afraid of what i am doing. around 10 days before i and my wife listened a sound like someone is turning pages of a book , we both listened it she said me did u listen , i said yes then we turned on the light n saw there was a glass on book so noway of fan air moving its pages than i saw a paper under my desktop table i was sure it was making sound , than i opened the door it was raining outside so i said see there is thunder outside so thtsy that paper was moving n making sound , than the door start to hit its frame so we locked it from inside , i dint mind anythn that it was thunder outside , next morning my wife said me when we turned on light there was no sound and when we turned off light door started to hit frame, what is this , i said just your fear nothing else ,another thing one morning she found her both earings are missing so she thought she might have removed while sleeping when she looked on bed she found one earing on bedsheet and it screw on the floor the other earing was under my pillow with screw , she said how can this be possible both earing on dfrnt location , one with screw and one without screw and she doesnt remember she removed while sleeping.i have not felt anything yet so guys what do you think ?? our minds playing games or some parasite here in my home??

I’ve given you some insight on this already

yup so should i do some banishing?? if yes what type of banishing ? can u give some advice?
thnx for taking ur time and doing reading for me :smiley: :smiley:

Banishing would be a start, yes. But I think you also need to work on yourself too because the parasite wasn’t causing the dream 100%. Most was your subconscious that I think the parasite was feeding into.

There are plenty of banishing tutorials here on the forum using the search bar :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanx a lot :smiley:

I gotta say after reading this you just ran into a group of super occult detectives!:clap:
Nah I’m jk, it’s just Damn. They got on your case fast and locked it down.

2 Likes