I really wanna be a living god

Why not do your own research?

1 Like

“Easy steps” isn’t the typical BALG methodology.

2 Likes

If you search for the easy path, then this path is not the one for you.

Little pain and effort will not give you the great and powerful outcome you want. You have to struggle and fall to get up and be stronger. You obviously aren’t ready.

10 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

1 Like

Maybe ask Lady Eva who claims to have done it to help you.

Hello @JimbiPotato, perhaps you would like to start by clicking the banner bellow and follow the instructions to introduce yourself to the rest of us

handIntro

1 Like

Sometimes it sounds vague because we’ve mostly already been through so much for so long, some of us our whole lives and we come here to find like minded people, so to hear someone want to start today and get to feeling like they’re in total control of their destiny so quickly, is difficult. And the answer is always meditate and start with the basics, the rituals, etc, because unless you’ve felt and heard and seen things others cant your whole life, you really do need to start at the beginning. For your own mental health and spiritual benefit and safety. If you start from the basics, meditate, astral travel, develop clairaudience, you’ll understand how magick works, even if you decide it’s not worth your time or not enough, you’ll still leave with a connection to another world, which is good in itself. Just learning to concentrate, focus, delay your gratification to achieve something can bring results.

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as an easy way for anything.

If you want something that bad you have to be willing to struggle to get it.

1 Like

It’s like asking for a six pack overnight without any training or diet

3 Likes

Magick isn’t a step by step food recipe.

You’ll have to work from basics and keep practicing it seems. Some catch on quicker than others.
It also isn’t Vague Shit. There are detailed posts on life changing spells, intro sigil work, intro evocation and Invocation and tons of meditation threads.

There’s your step by step instructions.

We have lives and don’t have time to “do it for someone”.
Also passive aggressive, leave it at the door.

3 Likes

Dude but “works of darkness” and the “black magick video course” black magick 101.

1 Like

Sweetheart, this site is called Become a Living God, something that you wish to acheive. Just stick around and read shit and you should be on the path to godhood.

Again, leave the attitude lol.
I’m a regular, been here longer than you and have read WAY more than you.

Also per the rules comments are supposed to be constructive (if possible) to the OP.
Yours have yet to be so.

2 Likes

Looks like U R a day dreamer type ( saying in respectful way ) . Pump it up to extremities and have day dreams with out any distractions, thoughts for 4 hours straight. It will take U there.

Oh thats precious. Looking for “easy steps” to become a “god”. Do you see many “gods” walking around? Dont you think that if there was some prepackaged, easy, mainstream, passive method for this, everyone would be doing it? This path requires a lot of dedication, research, discipline, will power and honestly, rejection of everything that you were before, and everything that doesnt align with your goal. You are, after all, trying to become a god. It just baffles me that someone would think there is an easy, three step, “lifehack” guide for this. Sure, some aspects may be relatively easy, once you get going, but you do wanna BECOME A GOD. I would assume that it would be obvious - a thing like this will require sacrifices.

Anyway, now that Im done with my rant. BALG is a gold mine of knowledge for serious occultists. The fact that you claim you can only find “vague shit”, shows me two things. You still lack a lot of basic understanding to make sense of information given (happens to all beginners, the more experience you have, the more you start to understand) and it also shows me that you didnt look hard enough. There are plenty of step by step “occultism for dummies” guides on this site and they are pretty easy to find.

All in all, I would suggest rethinking if this is something you really want to do, because there are no shortcuts for hard work when it comes to ascent. And also, do massive amounts of research. I spent a year of reading and researching before I had any kind of understanding of what I was getting into. Even now I would consider my knowledge base to be severely lacking in comparison to some other practitioners.

3 Likes

This is GinaIsHere posting under a sock puppet account, and this is why both accounts are now being BANNED.

Buh-bye. :wink:

6 Likes

Gotta love it when they reply to their own selves saying how they need to grow up :ok_hand::+1:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Wtf… :joy: Actually, Im kind of relieved now that people arent THAT naive. Good troll tho, wasted my time. :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve seen deranged people have whole fake families they converse with.

1 Like