I quit

I’m all ears if you wish to share your journey x

Lucifer seems like a wonderful idea for manifesting new life x

1 Like

@BeWater
Looking through some recent posts, I see some things. Spirits telling you that they are this or that and that they are the same.
They are not.

1 Like

Whatever people want to believe, and whether or not the bible is false, there are many spirits named in various books of the bible that people worship here.
I’m believing any of it less and less these past couple days, but that’s just me.
The mind plays tricks on us. So do spirits apparently if any of it is real.
One word of advice from me should you care to accept it…
Forget the names. Focus on what words you find admirable (ex love, truth, power, protection, whatever), and discard the rest.

1 Like

Did you go back though, after the pain and suffering it took to get what you wanted to the point you had quit?

I am here, I made promises and I intend to keep them.

5 Likes

“Worship”?

I don’t think you grasp this LHP thing at all, and I am bemused… now to be fair many here are looking for a Buddy-Christ type figure, only with horns and less judgmental about their weaknesses, willing to help them with selfish desires and even malice, others are looking for a new religion cooler/edgier than the old ones, but that is NOT the basis upon which many, even most, of us are approaching magick and demonic evocation, etc.

I don’t worship any demons (disclaimer: unless there’s a good reason for some kind of ritual like this, which virtually never happens) nor do I personally either promote them as naughty buddies, or substitute “personal saviours” - nor do I see many other people doing the same.

One of the demons I work with a lot and respect is Belial - I state right on my compendium of experiences that he attacked me in my sleep as our first encounter.

If anyone goes from that to “all demons are cuddly friends who help all the time,” then they have problems I cannot assist with.

These are not Santas with horns - they are entities with their own agendas and often, completely far-out ideas and ways of seeing things.

This remains my overall agenda, and nothing about it requires worshipping a new set of deities as grateful humble servants: Theogenesis : Becoming A Living God.

MANY other people on here have their own agendas fgor things, and again, none of those are basically trying to get a new religion, or rush uncritically into black magick and demonic evocation like it’s some pop-psychology project they can drop when the next thing comes along.

Also, @Fuego1 I’m not trying to be harsh here but I have sent you an abundance of Science of Mind-type materials and links that you can use even while retaining the architecture of your religion, and without so much as summoning a single demon, and you are very obviously not even reading those, let alone putting them into practice.

To say that other people need to reconsider, when you are rejecting material of the highest calibre that carries no risk and no hint of the demonic, is … silly.

Okay sorry to unleash but dark warnings like your words of advice above ring very hollow when they come from zero experience, and a seeming unwillingness to take any action apart from gloat endlessly over your own perceived “failures.”

You could be such a fulfilled, happy, and successful guy, if you just took all that focus and energy, and directed it like the tool that it is, in a more productive direction! :+1:

12 Likes

Wooooahhhh, that was great to read!
I can’t add any more words here, just perfect, Lady-Eva!

And Belial is just a example, that we are not dealing with fluffy bunnies!

5 Likes

Yeah…I’m taking a good long break.
I’ve been fighting a strong suicidal urge (no need to send the links … I’d be too terrified of the prospect of death at my doorstep) all morning.
Nothing any demons, angels or gods have anything interesting to offer me at this time.
Sorry. Will read and apply the stuff if there is no religious material of any kind involved.
Really really done with angels demons and gods at this point.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I thought he had good some points, I don’t wholly agree with his above posts, but if he HAS tried working with demons…Idk, @Fuego1 I kind of have to agree with Lady Eva though, it sounds to me like you may have either received brutality from entities and for that you had to distance yourself…I don’t know what research was or wasn’t neglected or why you Fuego have decided as you have not to fuck with entities, but I’ve been seeing that you have to distance yourself from those that I was working with anyway. They have told me if I could just really see their minds at work I would think they are batshit crazy, even before recently.

2 Likes

Well, I promise you that Nap Hill text I sent you from archive.org has saved my life, many times over, both at crisis points and later, by helping me never get to that state.

Please use your formidable brainpower for good, stop being your own Dr Evil!! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Still…I learned, and they still make points that seem may align with my pondering…

I want to hate them, but it’s kind of tempting to say “fuck self respect, I love you Lilith…”

1 Like

She still comes and I cant help but keep giving into the temptation to embask in her presence…

1 Like

If they will really bring people to godhood for some it may be worth the degradation and I can see some of the logic. Like people being willing to let a bunch of old guys in robes ram their asses so they can be rich and famous, kinda like Kevin Gates put it: " I WISH it was that easy!!!@"

Yknow? Just let them fuck you around for a while and have their way with you if you believe it really will get you the success your after, when you think you otherwise wouldn’t have gotten it, or wouldn’t have gotten fast enough. That’s why I wont tell anyone wether or not to fuck with them. It’s not for ME to decide what YOU should do…As for me, I’m finding a some more difficulty in keeping my foot down than I expected to have…?

I’m don’t see myself opening back up to them like I had been doing, but they keep enticing my curiousity, still not trying to excuse how they have recently done me.

I don’t see why to forgive them or how or why in the future I would, but even as fucked up as they had me and still do, they talk to me like they are still guiding me, and still making sense with things they say in ways.

1 Like

Funny, that happened to me yesterday. Banishment with a swastika shut that down right quick. I was fine after that and still am.

4 Likes

@BeWater Perhaps they’re just waiting for you to stand up for yourself to them. Waiting for the “I’m powerful” moment. They don’t always do nice things to teach lessons and that is from my own experience. I am often call e a nasty name I don’t like because it makes me react. Then, Lo and behold, the answer is right in front of me. And as far as crazy just imagine watching the entirety of human history unfold. I think I’d be nuts too.

4 Likes

I too have been thinking suicidal myself. Trying to tell myself " just one pull and it can all be over" but deep down I know I don’t need to out like that.