I pirated a GOM book... oh fuck! HELP!

The first comment and Adam’s reply to it is what I’m referring to.

That’s interesting. I see where you’re coming from.
Thanks for the link.

I downloaded a lot of E.A’s works online when I was 16, if there’s a curse in them then I had no clue because everything was okay with me and my magick. I’m now in the process of deleting my copies and actually buying the books since that was always my plan when I had enough money.(Already deleted the copies, still in the process of buying all his books)

Does deleting the books break the curse? Or is there anything else I’d need to do? I haven’t noticed anything wrong with my magick in the last 4 years of having the books, I don’t know if or how I’ve been affected, but since this is the first time I’ve heard of cursed books I’m cautious of the steps to remove them.

You’re fine. The Gallery of Magick put it out there that there is a curse on their work that makes it ineffectual to discourage piracy.

As far as I’m aware, Koetting didn’t do that, and he even gave away free e-copies of his work to those who bought the original edition of the Collected Works so the chances are good those are making the rounds on the interwebs.

If in doubt, though, deleting the pirated files would remove any curse, as would buying a legitimate copy.

2 Likes

I did it when I was 17. I was desperate for awnsers. I was only a kid and I got results. If there was a curse on it I would’ve known or maybe these ancient gods understood I was just a kid and desperately wanted this knowledge. I have all of Ea’s books and courses bought currently.

1 Like