I paid a witch to cast a binding spell on my ex and this happened

Love workings are a motherfucker. What you’d need to do I think is design some kind of banishment around the detail specifics of whatever the hell your mercenary witch actually casted. Ask her for those. Perform some kind of reputable banishing or uncrossing aimed at undoing those.

2 Likes

Welcome @MystressRaven It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

From E.A. Koetting:
"Why could I happily show sorcerers how to perform the deadliest baneful magick without any shame, but then suddenly my conscience flip-flopped and felt guilty when I showed those same sorcerers how to perform love magick?

This moral dilemma bothered me.

When the Lord of Lust, Asmodeus, revealed his “Asmoday’s True Love Ritual” to me — I confronted him in ritual, divulging my ethical confusion. Over a long “witching hour” gnosis experience, the Lord of Lust resolved my concern, and now I fully support empowering magicians to harness the power of love magick."

Besides, this is a forum largely dedicated (but not limited to) to black magick.

@Sethana @j0hnwrath @Dankquanicus

5 Likes
  1. Love magic takes many different forms, and you aren’t giving the context of the type of spells he is referring to.

2. regardless of the context, this is a forum of black magic yes, but it’s still a forum where people exchange their personal opinions.

3. I adore EA’s work, but that doesn’t mean he is infallible. It also doesn’t mean he is wrong. It comes off like you are trying to convince everyone that it’s okay to cast these kinds of spells, and that they should. When I’m fact making up ones own mind on the matter is more LHP than just taking someone else’s word for it.

4. People have many reasons for being into black magic and not advocating love spells. Hell, I will throw an absolutely heinous curse with zero remorse, but I personally refuse love spells. People have the freedom to choose what they will or won’t practice while AT THE SAME TIME letting other people do the same.

10 Likes

All I did was quote E.A., and I did not do much typing, nor did I type that people should cast such spells. Sure, people are free to give their opinions, but moralizing in particular is not allowed per the forum rules, and that’s kind of what Sax did. By now, we’ve all repeatedly got the lecture of how love/lust spells are such an infringement on someone’s free will, etc., just like we’ve all heard a million times of how terrible McDonald’s food is for our health.

It is up to each individual to fully assess a situation, ask themselves why are they seeking to achieve something, weigh the pros and the cons, and then, if they still want it, go for it. (One may, for instance, opt to eat at McDonald’s a few times a year only. Others never eat there, and some may go more often but not necessarily everyday!) It’s all about making an informed choice.

I did specify this forum is not limited to black magick. But yes, it is a lot about it, and love/lust spells are a recurring theme, and as @QueenMustang observed, posters (like Elmo) don’t always want to be lectured each time they post about the topic (it gets tiring after awhile). We all got the memo (some agree, some don’t, and yes, how coercive it is may depend on the case, the type of spell it is, etc.).

Personally, I’ve always found it odd that some would have no qualms about baneful magick but strict restrictions when it comes to love or lust magick, but as you put it, to each their own. @Lady_Eva

4 Likes

We already have a debate topic for this though: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/would-you-ever-rape-someone-debating-ethics-in-love-lust-spells/29024/

This topic was about asking for practical solutions to a specific problem, would be nice to keep it that way, especially since E.A. (who co-founded this forum) recently re-asserted that they are not ideologically opposed to such spells (and have made several videos along the way describing how to do them). Cheers! :+1:

4 Likes

Are you sure she didn’t do a love binding spell instead?

Welcome @daNNY.9 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

I’d agree simply seek to cut ties with your ex, or perform an unbinding, via knotted rope or similar.

Hell yeah Queen!

The simplest solution is to actually contact the witch and have her reverse the spell. Or have her just make him fall out of love with you.

No need to make him lose his job because you are having buyer’s remorse on the situation, lol.

1 Like

This is why I’m glad I just do honey jars in these situations. When your feeling change and you realized you made a serve mistake you can just get dispose of the jar and so get rid of relationship. This on the other hand is how you create a crazy stalker. Love binding spells I feel are best when two people are already deeply in love and both mutually agree that they want that feeling to last. In those cases a binding spell can root your relationship in that love permanently as oppose to trying to get someone who doesn’t really like you to stay with you permanently. That’s how you create hell on earth.

2 Likes

Could you please DM me?

Hi, can you PM the witch site?

I don’t know about completely cutting him from your life, but I recently did a spell with Raum to petition my target to lose his job. It may sound heartless, but that’s what happens to someone who steals thousands of dollars from you then refuses to pay you back :upside_down_face: It took about 3 weeks to take effect. I used ritual two from Gordon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick.

2 Likes

Cud u PM me about the witch, i already wasted some money on etsy, i want a real witch who performs spells.

Can you send me the info of the witch.

Hey :slight_smile: Could someone who has details about this witch please PM me too? She seems to know how to do her job and get real results. I would like to know to avoid spending on scammers… I would be very grateful for any information regarding this witch. Thank you xx

Since so many people asked. I would also like to have a Pm. As I have been dwelling beat on it.

Sorry guys, the OP has not posted since Feb when they joined and may not be seeing your posts.

If you scroll up Illumia posted how you can do this for yourself.

3 Likes