I ordered The Universal Circle from BALG Friday

I ordered The Universal Circle from BALG Friday. I’m very excited! I plan on performing my first invocation this week. I feel I’ve learned enough here to take it to the next level. Thanks to all here that have helped me on this path. After three years, I have become more confident and successful in my work from the knowledge I’ve gained here. I’m so grateful I found this site years ago. I wish you all success in your endeavors.

4 Likes

I hope you find that the circle amplifies your workings to a unsermountable degree

2 Likes

Thank you Voodooking. I am confident it will. A mentor told me a while back that I should use protection, IE a circle. I never have,“stupid I know” maybe that’s why I get some blow back every now and then. I’m still learning, but have amazed myself these past few months. It is truly amazing.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you are aware of it or not, but the UC doesn’t provide any protection the way the standard magick circle enforced at the cardinal points does.

The Universal Circle is a summoning circle, so it’s purpose is to make evocation smoother. There is a mediator spirit bound to the official UC that acts to make spirits agreeable, but that is all the protection it offers.

I have never had any issues with the spirits I’ve summoned with my UC, but if you are worried about any sort of shenanigans by the spirits you evoke, I would advise doing a banishing ritual, like the LBRP, and cast a second, enforced circle around the UC.

2 Likes

Thanks for that, man. I do appreciate you. I just lit a black candle to thank Lord Lucifer for the great things he’s given me this week. I drew a new sigil and am lighting a new black candle for him.