I now abuse Christianity like the Church

I got tired of listening to people’s shit about the bible. They just choose to interpret it as they see fit; perhaps they are aiming for the most Youtube views. An annoying brainwashed acquaintance of mine tells me that during the 3 days of darkness, you cannot go outside or demons will get you.

I did what the stupid church does, i.e., play with the ideas to make whatever point you want to make. My argument was that God advocates people to be free; He didn’t give you a spirit of fear, but of power, courage, and strength. Furthermore, no one should be afraid of demons as they must bend (a knee) to Jesus.
After that I actually considered becoming a priest. I wouldn’t actually believe the stuff, but I feel it’s a decent job, and church pays for the education.

@Lady_Eva @anon48079295 How do I get my text to not show up like this? Other than having to delete post and repost?

I’m a little confused.

3 Likes

About?

The entire point of the post, like what is it that you’re trying to convey?

2 Likes

My defense against bad Christian arguments and ideas that people present to me.

1 Like

How? I actually feel like I’m fighting lies with truth. Perhaps I am using some manipulation and/or deception, but it feels right to me.

Just a two cents here…

Demons don’t have to bend the knee for shit or anybody…

11 Likes

I’m so lost… what? What exactly are you doing? :neutral_face:

Demons don’t even bend the knee to Jesus lol most demons don’t give a shit who jesus is. Jesus has no real power over an entire race of beings and like each individual demon some are “weaker” than him and some can break Jesus in half and serve him up :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Don’t indent the first line. I fixed it and deleted the 2nd re-post.

2 Likes

Probably not. That was not my point. What I’m doing is using “facts” stated in the bible to counter claims made by Christians who are using the bible, i.e., my manufactured bible “facts” vs. their bible “facts”

1 Like

Almost and sometime the exact same thing the leaders of our church’s are doing, i.e., interpreting the bible as I see fit, or how it benefits me.

Considering how exposing yourself to this is pissing you off now, this seems like a great was to give yourself cancer.

You’re being your own worst enemy. Walk away and go and do something more fun and interesting.

8 Likes

There are christian priests who sell satanists stuff from the christians churches, they get good money for it. Besides that stuff is needed for some of the satanic covens. Nevertheless lots of other covens totally refuse to use any of that church stuff Christian or muslim to make it unholy as it is still seen as an ofense by some Qliphothic entities

This is what I have recently concluded. Thanks for the advice.

I’m trying to find something fun. I want to pursue accounting, not for “fun”. After battling paranoid schizophrenia and depression that were actually from spiritual things, I’m sort of learning myself for the first time. I do believe that those mental illnesses are well behind me.

If you have any ideas on what I should pursue, please chime in. I am aiming to make a decent wage and am not against having a career that would be fun.

Everyone on here: “Okay yeah I’m a flawed human being with base desires and petty grudges, but I’m trying to do better and ascend through spirituality.”

Also everyone on here: “Fuggg the church is so so dumb, it’s trying to be spiritual but it’s all just a bunch of flawed humans with base desires and petty grudges, how could they fail us all so!1!!!”

:roll_eyes:

9 Likes

tenor (16)

9 Likes

The church is good to start out with, then it’s better to expand to learn things like black magick. Call me crazy, but I believe “God” would actually want people to do this.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say the church is great to start of with… My two cents would be that it is a fuckup…
Causing shit far greater than perceived to be… As it always is…

I would stay away from energies like that keeping you and whomever captive

4 Likes