I Noticed a Similarity between the Sigils of Saturn and Azazel

i personally work with astarte (the godform Astaroth been created from).
For RHP i suggest Adonai - which i use for example in works that are protective towards close ones.
For LHP i suggest Thaumiel -

The ruler of Thaumiel is Satan. Satan in legend was the chief of the angels, holding a position similar to that of Kether. According to Islamic legend, after God created man, Satan and his angels refused to bow down before Adam. Ralph Austin describes that in the thought of the Islamic mystic, Ibn Arabi, the diabolical principle is that ā€œwhich resists the Self-Realizing urge to create the own-other object (creation) and insists in the sole right of pure spirit and transcendence, this being the reason for Satanā€™s refusal to obey Godā€™s command to prostrate himself to Adam, from jealousy for the integrity of pure spirit.ā€[1] Seeing this in a kabbalistic way, this means the refusal of Kether, the pure spirit, to find completion and self-realisation through the act of emanation and creation, terminating in Malkuth. Satan therefore represents spiritual pride and arrogance.

Why Astaroth instead of Adonai / Satan?
becouse it links back to the spiritā€™s which been used before the 3 Monotheistic Pluages came upon this earth.

a very similar approach is the path of Maā€™at. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for posting it @Yberion so if i understand very well Astarte and Astaroth are slightly different. Do Astarte have another sigil or do they just share the same sigil (with the Star)ā€¦
If Satan is the ruler of Thaumiel then Lucifer and him are the same entity? I remember when someone (probably Astaroth) corrected me when i said Hail Lucifer he repeated ā€œSatanā€ like i pissed him off lol.

3 Likes

interesting. I contacted the demon andras to help me with some things and he pointed me toward azazel and called him saturn as well

3 Likes

Oh gosh Iā€™m happy I stumbled onto this thread. Iā€™ve been kind of slightly feeling Azazel has been calling to me- but of course I brush it off.
So today I found an old book of shadows I made when I was like- in middle school and I found that one Saturn symbol scribbled into it and I was struck because it looked just like azazels seal. I know I didnā€™t know rlly what I was writing back then and I canā€™t help but feel like I wrote it in there to open it and see it tonight after so long.
Especially now that I know itā€™s linked to Azazel. I also canā€™t help but laugh because as a kid I was always fascinated with Saturn and shit.
I remember when I was little there was a spirit who would watch me at night. Iā€™ve been thinking about it a lot lately, wondering who it was, and then I find this. Makes me thinkā€¦

3 Likes

Saturnā€¦ for millennium was the only planet that anyone new about that was as far away as they could literally see in the sky and therefore it became major and symbolic of the limit of mans knowledge of the sky and literally of everything became associated with that planetā€¦ even language. ST is an important suffix prefix in words, it is the limit of the definition of some words. It still remains as such in the language and the being Azazel is the limit as far as dark beings can goā€¦ so there you go. If I find a link for this information I shall endeavor to post that if wanted?

I did find this today but, it doesnā€™t have all the info I had previously found.
https://www.newparadigm.ws/my-blogs/saturn-occult-symbolism-and-how-it-affects-you/

and

Funny, after I made contact with Azazel, I kept getting ā€œZazelā€ popping up in my head. I thought it was him just messing with me. I had no idea there was anything to that. Wow.

2 Likes

I often find a god/demonic king to br a convergence of two or more planetary powers. From what ive read there is an entirely seperate sigil for Azazel but the seal of saturn has become his by common association. My theory is that Raphael and Azazel are the same being although Raphael is a convergence of mercury and the sun, where as Azazel is mercury and saturn.

1 Like

And what lead you to this, rather unorthodox, belief?

The sigil idea is not mine by any means, it was a rabbit whole that i researched after Frank White mentioned it in one of his videos. In terms of those beings being the same entity with different masks comes from unverified personal gnosis of what that being told me as well as their energy feeling the same just at different octives. Personally it doesnā€™t sound super far fetched considering Azazel manifested to E.A Koetting as a pregnant woman. I could be wrong about all that but id like to know why if thats thr case.

2 Likes

I had ask Satan to show me who is and the night at my dreams I show a man to eat childrenā€™s like greek Cronos, that who confused me is the CONECTION also of Yahve with cronos if is the same and Solomon command the demons with their King, also some people donā€™t accept the Yahve us father of jesus

1 Like

Acording of joy of satan I finish today after nine days the the magic square of Cronos saying the mantra: Om Pram Preem Prom Sah Shanischaraya Namah the right times for each day, will help me now more if I focused on the square to activate it like a sigil?

Hmmmm

1 Like

If planets had brains, Agiel would be the prefrontal cortex, while Zazel would be the reptilian brain.