I need to stop someone

So there’s this ass who raped his gf when he was with her and choked her until her neck was blue. I need this guy to feel that pain. I want to make so he can’t get his dick up, can’t hurt anyone, and his whole life just falls. Hes also lazy and leaches off of other, he manipulates his relationships and I hate it, he needs to pay
Please help.
Thank you

1 Like

Are you asking for others to curse this guy or asking how to do about it yourself?

2 Likes

Either one, Living at my parents house atm its hard to do any magick but this guy… I havent been this motivated to have someone cursed than now. I’ll curse but anyone else who wants to help feel free

1 Like

Hey man just a quick reminder put all of your emotions desires and shit but in the end of all of this, Just trust in the process and accept a failure don’t be obsessed about that shit that’s just my technique to release this from my subconscious , “the sooner you’re going to forget about that the better the more your enemy will fall into entirety darkness ” EA koetting my question is can you genuinely release the tears of joy, Cry sweat rage and yell on the his mother fucker feel as if you’re punching this maniac do not end until your last bit of energy light a black candle call the powers of darkness take his photo and bring this mother fucker hell remember there is no dead line but I can assure you when you’re going to release this amount of energy and unless he is really well protected this guy is going to get bullied in so many ways just have passion my man actually I have done this before when I were emotionally unstable after a month or two this individual got bullied by his friends in all aspects and almost died by a drug addict that chased him with a knife no long ago that’s after half of a year from this ritual I felt sorry for him cause I didn’t wanted him dead anymore, I was like now you remember when I like this guy now… lol this is hella crazy bro just clean your aura bruh this shit will attract bunch of negative entities from experience, Be wise be smart and use salt or do a salt bath after this do not ignore this warning please.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve never done a curse before because I never really had a reason to but knowing this guy raped and abused the girl which is now my girlfriend really just gets to me. Baneful magick has always been interesting to me but I’ve never needed to use it, I mainly just want him not to be able to hurt anyone and if possible give him like limp dick so he can never actually get it up again, Seems like a punishment that would suit him.

1 Like

Magick doesn’t always reap a specific result. If you’re comfortable with a possibility of them dying then move forward.

Baneful magick however can be damaging to the self and especially if that individual has any protection to fling it back a bit so take caution.