I need to make my dad healthy again

My dad had a stroke last 3 years ago and that damaged our family because my dad was the one leading us. My mom died a few months ago and now im just worried about what the hell is going on now. I really want my dad to recover. He is 78 and still lively but cannot walk on his own. I want to increase his lifespan and cure him or at least treat him a bit from the stroke he suffered. What seems to be the best option guys? i dont mind doing anything if its for him. he suffers from speech problems but his memory is still sharp. Eye sight might be fading and he might be losing strength. I want him to be strong again like a buff old man.

2 Likes

Healing Magick by Rose Manning is a fine starting point.

1 Like

Archangel Raphael, Goddess Brigid, Goddess Aset, God Apollo, and the Hindu twin Gods Aśvins.

1 Like

Call buer , when my dad was not well and getting tests done I just verbally asked demon buer to heal him as I had no time for a proper ritual and in return I’ll give offerings for 4 Fridays in a row when I get back home , all tests were clear and he’s healthy . Doing a proper ritual is better if you haven’t worked with him before.

3 Likes

Well use the Law of Attraction. If you want to heal someone just play more, joy and happyness heals the body perfectly. Play cards, play chess, play with cars/trains whatever with him and heal him.

Most importantly is bless him every day in the morning. Think of him and send him love and light all the energy of the Goddess to empower him, heal him, take excellent care of him. And just be infinitely grateful to the Goddess for having him in your life. Gratefulness attracts more energy and this speeds the healing blessings you send daily.

:trident:

2 Likes