I need to learn

can some of yall please help me out with some curses because it’s something I’m interested in but don’t really know how to do

I am going to work with a entity I work with alot and he’s very destruction oriented so I think he would be good

Although most of us here probably shun month long preparations for rituals, the key to a curse, in my humble opinion, lies in preparation. By formalizing your operation, you guarantee an effect.

1. Know your enemy. Divination, from Tarot to whatever and projection will help you understand your foe. Feel your enemy. Empathy is key. Why does he/she behave that way? What are the underlining forces behind this individual’s mask? Objectivity is key …

2. Know your enemies’ keeper(s). Again, use the same tools to figure out what or who is keeping that POS alive? Why? Can you negotiate with these entities? Is it ancestral? … or is the POS just living for his\her vices? Depends in the task. Do you just want his job? Maybe the Boss is the keeper.

3. Establish, roughly what the curse must attack. Based on your earlier divinations, what is this individual’s weakness? Booze? Bad knee? Loved one? Yep, more divination.

4. Assuming you have permission, have vanquished or do not believe in the existence of his/her keeper(s), then it’s time to concentrate your intent. So cursed item? Egregore? … whatever. You’ll need to push your will into ‘something’ or someone.

5. Any other energies (currents) you need to use (evoke) like Earth, Death, a Goetic entity, or just stick with an egregore. Whatever.

6. Launch prep. Establish a little script and figure out how you will formally cast your spell on D-day. EAK’s books and instructions are great here. I like to just formalize things with a little ceremony. Ritual cleansing, mantras, incantations, gnosis, … all that fun stuff.

7. D-day. Launch it, so mote it be, yade yade yade.

8. Sandwich.

Although most of us here probably shun month long preparations for rituals, the key to a curse, in my humble opinion, lies in preparation. By formalizing your operation, you guarantee an effect.

1. Know your enemy. Divination, from Tarot to whatever and projection will help you understand your foe. Feel your enemy. Empathy is key. Why does he/she behave that way? What are the underlining forces behind this individual’s mask? Objectivity is key …

2. Know your enemies’ keeper(s). Again, use the same tools to figure out what or who is keeping that POS alive? Why? Can you negotiate with these entities? Is it ancestral? … or is the POS just living for his\her vices? Depends in the task. Do you just want his job? Maybe the Boss is the keeper.

3. Establish, roughly what the curse must attack. Based on your earlier divinations, what is this individual’s weakness? Booze? Bad knee? Loved one? Yep, more divination.

4. Assuming you have permission, have vanquished or do not believe in the existence of his/her keeper(s), then it’s time to concentrate your intent. So cursed item? Egregore? … whatever. You’ll need to push your will into ‘something’ or someone.

5. Any other energies (currents) you need to use (evoke) like Earth, Death, a Goetic entity, or just stick with an egregore. Whatever.

6. Launch prep. Establish a little script and figure out how you will formally cast your spell on D-day. EAK’s books and instructions are great here. I like to just formalize things with a little ceremony. Ritual cleansing, mantras, incantations, gnosis, … all that fun stuff.

7. D-day. Launch it, so mote it be, yade yade yade.

8. Sandwich.[/quote]
    The sandwich is the best part honestly

Haha.

By the looks of things, this has already been answered well and thoroughly. But I’ve got a few minutes and fancy pitching in.
As mentioned before, the key is preperation: ensure you’ve got your intent straight in your mind, know EXACTLY how you want to effect them and how it is going to manifest. Vagueness is a sorcerers worst nightmare here.
Make sure you’ve got a feel for their aura and energy, you can have all the focus and intent in the world but it won’t matter at all If you miss altogether or worse, hit the wrong person.
I like your idea of working with spirits, they can teach and show far better than any of us could. I’d suggest discussing a curse with your demon/teacher and asking if you could invoke him/her so they can help guide you through the ritual. Help you get a feel for this kind of stuff.

1 Like