I need to joint with the living god

i have tried to invoke him through enn
but im getting scared warming i want to fix this

2 Likes

Welcome @Arjun_Raj It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

2 Likes

You must be tired of sending the forum to them though

Him who? The living god is you yourself.

What is jointing?.. is that a typo, or did you mean you want to smoke weed with someone?

I’m so confused :frowning:

9 Likes

I used to be a newbie, so I understand the need to be patient. However, there are some fairly wack newbie questions today…

4 Likes

Well you could try a joint but a bong or a blunt might be better who knows…

3 Likes

AYEEEE that’s what I thought when I read it too!

2 Likes

So you want to smoke a joint with an experienced practitioner and ask them questions regarding a lot of supernatural stuff…?

2 Likes

Hold my bong

5 Likes

Holding the bong !!

4 Likes

Take if slow and work your way up to more powerful beings. You can’t expect to play with a lion/tiger if you don’t know how to handle a sheep. Even after a year of taking it slow, when I moved up, I felt how powerful the being was.

2 Likes

Ok you hold the bong I’ll hold the Dong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Bruh, I’ll be the next Jesus by selling mayo :laughing:

1 Like

That post was totally choice, but since he’s Jesus and everything I think he would have gone for Miracle Whip! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

“Hey lads, have you ever tried Miracle whip?”

Lads : “What’s that, bro?”

Me : an intellectual

IMG_20200301_185441_404

1 Like

The Living God is as aspect of yourself, so perhaps instead of trying to invoke (where the focus is bringing something external within yourself), diving deep into yourself in meditation and bringing it to the surface would be a more efficient approach. Your mentioning of being afraid might be a sign that some shadow work might be in order to help access it. Identify what you are afraid of, why you are, and question if it is realistic or just another illusion.

Out of curiosity, what enn were you using?

1 Like

Hello brother, you need to follow all steps of invocation and you need also to understand the spirit that you want to call up…
I mean you need some guidance and experience to be successful with your ritual.

im a bigginer i used to meditate with his enn

Man use a language you’re most familiar with and get a translator… Then express…
And remember to work on your throat chakra smh

Dobby no fear… Donny has no master… Nei fear