I need to get in contact with Lady_Eva

did you not read my response?

for a site that boasts cadence and eloquence you guys sure do have a problem reading stuff… lol

1 Like

Lucifer has a powerful feminime side.

Thus you will need to use an emoji so people will get that it’s a joke. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

haha, love that name. Mad Prince…

1 Like

Wherever there is CHESSEsiness, there is a Sheogorath👌

3 Likes

You may well have more success if you follow the rules and introduce yourself first, then if you are possibly someone who is trying to reactivate your account or trying to contact her she has some context.

1 Like

That seems like more of an option less than a requirement.

But, if I can’t get in contact with her, then I will have take my questions elsewhere. I just saw that she had knowledge of Bune/Wadjet and I wanted to ask for some info on her.

Not an option - it is a requirement of the site and of membership.

2 Likes

Understood, I hope you can understand I do not wish to write a profile on myself for people to look at as it is absolutely meaningless for me. But I will respect the rules of this site and I will be deleting my profile now. Thank you.

CHEESE? THE WABBAJACK is all you need!

1 Like

It’s really not all that bad. All you really need to do is say hi and give a little blerb on what tou would like to get out of the site.

It can be as long or as short as you like.

2 Likes

A simple Hello and what you wish to learn from here is enough. There is no need for you to make a biography off yourself. We respect privacy here.

2 Likes

Still here

Well to the best of my knowledge unless the rules have changed you aren’t going to be able to simply delete your account without moderator intervention so you will need to sit there in your patient pants a little while longer.

In the meantime perhaps you would consider availing yourself of the tremendous amount of information that members have already contributed on this site by using the search function.

3 Likes

She would talk openly to you right here, why do you think she would pm you about something like that?
You do not seem to be new here as you claim to know her.

This place is about the group, community, whatever you want to call it on this forum. So the fact you want to privately (not gonna happen) talk to her about something so generic and already on the forums gives me pause.

If you don’t want to be civil to the group then you probably do not belong here.

1 Like

It was a joke.

1 Like

i’ll PM you @phillipseymour

I fail to comprehend how someone can have a necromancy emergency, so did delay logging in to attend to more pressing matter. :man_shrugging:

Re: “she is female/male/attack-helicopter” - please don’t assume our monism you bigots, we (“Lady_Eva”) are LEGION.

8 Likes

Thank you Eva, also @anon48957109, I was researching Wadjet and I came across a thread where Eva was talking about her. My questions aren’t urgent, I am new, and I just want help, for a group of magic practicing buds you guys are a little abrasive.

1 Like

We are a brillow pad family

4 Likes

I’ve noticed lol…

3 Likes