I need to get in contact with Lady_Eva

I can’t send private messages so this is a public call for the person themselves…

@Lady_Eva

2 Likes

I conjure, adjure, and invocate thee, O @Lady_Eva, come forth and show yourself visibly in pleasant and calmly form, with a voice intelligible to our understanding.
Come Eva, Come Eva…

Lol

6 Likes

haha, but remember anybody in power can’t be woman. I mean, her name is feminine and her voice is comely but she is def. a man… you can tell.

Haha seriously? With the ‘Lady’ in front of the Eva, I thought it’s a ‘She’.

1 Like

She is a female.

Replying to you both, that was a joke about early demonologist saying that all spirits were men because a woman couldn’t be powerful…

4 Likes

Hahahahaha I get it now.

Seriously, I had that thought towards Lilith at first. Like, what will a female demon offer than feminine stuff like weaving hair, making bead, fashion, sexuality, make up, everything - anything weak etc lol

I was so wrong!

2 Likes

Might want to clarify that sooner, just a small note.

Lilith is P o w e r f u l. lol

1 Like

eh it didn’t hurt anyone

May I ask something?

for sure.

Under which stone did you live? Mostly our managers, teachers (math etc), directors are woman. And in many cases they got more balls than men.

1 Like

did you not read my response?

for a site that boasts cadence and eloquence you guys sure do have a problem reading stuff… lol

1 Like

Lucifer has a powerful feminime side.

Thus you will need to use an emoji so people will get that it’s a joke. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

haha, love that name. Mad Prince…

1 Like

Wherever there is CHESSEsiness, there is a Sheogorath👌

3 Likes

You may well have more success if you follow the rules and introduce yourself first, then if you are possibly someone who is trying to reactivate your account or trying to contact her she has some context.

1 Like