I need this Pentagram!

Hello everyone. :slightly_smiling_face: I need some guidance from the more experienced ones on how to draw the pentagram that repels intruders or unwanted people, of which D. Fortune speaks:

The head of the community, however, said there was no cause for alarm, he would soon have the case in hand. He went up to the bath room, filled a soap-dish with water from the tap, made certain passes
over it, and dipping his finger in the water, proceeded to draw a five-pointed star upon the threshold of Miss L.'s room.
*Miss L. made no attempt to leave her room until forty-eight hours later when he fetched her out himself.
[…]“I will soon put a stop to that,” he said, and each night he re-sealed Miss L.'s room with the pentagram. We had no more trouble with the front door coming open after that.

While he was dealing with Miss L. he made a practice of sealing the threshold of his own room in the same way, only in this case he drew the pentagram point outwards, to prevent Miss D. from coming in; whereas when he sealed her room, he put its point inwards, to prevent her coming out.
.[…] She replied that she had been to his room for that purpose, but there was a psychic barrier across the threshold that prevented her entering.

I don’t know what pentagram that is but you can make a chaos magick sigil with the intent to repel intruders and unwanted people and hang that somewhere in your house and know that it will fulfill it’s purpose. To give it more power you can visualize white energy flow into the sigil and then the energy in the form of the sigil move to the center of the room and expand in size, or in front of your house.

1 Like

Where did you get that?

Please credit authors when you make a quote. People has been banned by not doing so.

ETA: I take it back, it IS credited. Sorry, my bad.

2 Likes

Oh, I remember you now, you’re the one who wanted to speak in Spanish.

Feel free to PM at any time

1 Like

I don’t think most people here read Dion Fortune. Her Victorian sensibilities and moralistic attitude turn off a lot of people these days, but I think beginners can learn a lot from her, especially those who are turning to demons for the ol’ touch and tickle. Her novel The Demon Lover, which is about a woman who is forced to submit herself to the spirit of an abusive, dominating, man. should be required reading before offering oneself up to be used and abused just for some of that demon dick.

5 Likes

Man I couldn’t help but laugh from that :joy: but very true.

1 Like

What book is the quote taken from? It sounds like one of her novels, but I’m not sure.

Edit: Never mind, it’s from her book Psychic Self Defence.

Thanks, I know. I just edited my post lol

To answer your question, I would assume it is simply a banishing pentagram charged with intention.

You know, @DarkestKnight here channeled a powerful sigil to ward off stinky things from other planes, from the angel Raziel herself.

Maybe you would like to take a look. It’s kind of neutral, so it can protect you from anything or almost anything (except fists, no magick protects against fists. Or bullets. Or death rays in orbit).

2 Likes

It would most likely be the Earth pentagram. In ceremonial magick, only the Earth pentagram was originally used for banishing. It was later changed to include pentagrams for the other elements.

Fortune was a Theosophist, and a member of the Golden Dawn, and back in her day they took their oaths seriously, so she would not have revealed the secret passes the adept did with his hands over the water before drawing the pentagram if they were order secrets, so either that’s why she doesn’t explain them, or she didn’t know them.

1 Like

If you have ‘Mystical Words of Power’ by Damon Brand there’s a ritual in there that’s actually quite perfect for this. It’s the ritual to ‘Make the Unwanted Stay Away’. Might be smoother if you use that, if you have the book.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if the other pass was the hexagram, to seal the banishment. But as DarkestKnight said, it is all about intent as well. They symbol is just that, to the adept that symbol is very powerful because they make it so.

1 Like

If that feels right to you then why not?

1 Like