I need some one dead

plz help im begging plz

Why do you need him/her dead?

1 Like

im going to be honest canyou help or are ou just curius

I’m asking because if you explain the problem people can give you suggestions on how to proceed

2 Likes

im going to be real i dont nneed people to tell me and waste my time by telling me i shoudnt kill or whatever i just need a demon to summon or anything desperate im not looking for a satanic therapist im looking for a solution

Why would anyone tell you that you shouldn’t kill? It’s not our business to prevent you or push you to that solution.
I vote for Norath as always Theogensis: The Hunter of Men

4 Likes

Thx is he the if you kill be killed type becaue i dont need him coming after me next

No, no one ever complained about that. Just offer him blood and a prey for him to kill.

1 Like

He wont bother me after its done riight i dont mind talking to him as long hes chill

Smells like troll…

9 Likes

And he’s not really the chatty type. So don’t worry about that either. Just read the link I gave you before you evoke him.

2 Likes

K thx

Well a Spirit chooses to do your workings or not. If you are killing just for a fun, the Spirit could use that fun on you. Which is the right thing to do, if that’s the case.

1 Like

No

Got sugestion?

To be honest, if someone destroys my life I would curse, it’s my last option. But I’m the forgiving type, so I do not curse. Only in a worst case scenario. There are other spells too.

But Andras (you have to be a strong magician) and Dra’talon (psychical torture before finishing)

3 Likes

And I would evoke Lucifer. Because in him I trust :slight_smile:
But that’s more because I work with him. He is still an Archangel so fucking around is not in his notepad

5 Likes

Do it yourself

9 Likes

@FraterMagni

6 Likes

4 Likes