I need some help

which demon besides king paimon can control others thoughts? i forgot.

Dantalion and Belial are also well known for manipulating the thoughts of others, though I’m sure I’m forgetting a few too!

3 Likes

hi, how u been? havent heard from u for a while

1 Like

and thnku, im trying to remember the name of this one spirit

1 Like

From Instagram I learned Lord Samael can manipulate and twist the mind of others and he can shroud his enemies with confusion and fill them with misinformation.

2 Likes

Alright :slight_smile: I’ve had a rough ride, but things are starting to smooth out.

2 Likes

well, im glad things r better. and im glad to hear from u

1 Like

Amducias/Amdusias, I believe can help with bending one’s will, so in a way “Mind control” but not your textbook definition. I’d recommend King Paimon as well, he’s rather well mannered and easy to work with if you’re still fresh in the demon scene.

1 Like

can u tell me a little bit more about samael? i would like to work with him

1 Like

You can do it yourself

Which are most user-friendly in your opinion?

1 Like

I don’t really think any particular demon is more beginner friendly than another tbh. I’ve worked with demons (and other types of spirits) that were supposedly only for advanced practitioners and not very friendly from the day I started my magical path. I started with Abaddon, Andras etc. I was only about 6/7 months in when the Loa came knocking on my door. Then I went to working with Djnn, eventually the Loa, spirits of the dead, angels and tribal gods most recently.

Any spirit can decide not to like you personally, or have energy that doesn’t mesh with your own etc. Paimon, Belial and Dantalion are all demons I used early on, for different things. As far as their reputation goes, I believe all three are said to be good with beginners and friendly, but like I said, any being can be dangerous or just not like ya.

I don’t really find most spirits to be the warm fuzzy loving, and friendly things people on here describe them as, but I’ve never had a negative encounter with one like some talk about either. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Dantalion, that’s his speciality. Orias can do so as well.

1 Like

thank u, orias is who i was thinking of

1 Like

so, i hear dantalion will only work with king paimon, is this true? i work with other spirits and i dont want there to be a problem

1 Like

Duke Dantalion and Duke Sallos definitely do not mind working together.

so he works well with others?

I’ve never worked with Dantalion and Paimon. I rarely work with Paimon tbh, and I’ve usually mixed Dantalion with Belial. But also with Sallos, Sitri, Amon and Lilith. So I think maybe whoever told you that is mistaken.

hi, and i read it on here somewhere.

1 Like

Lol don’t believe everything you read on here. Some of us are delusional, some of us have mental issues, some of us just make shit up for kicks and giggles and to be a part of the crowd. :slight_smile:

The best thing you can do is read it all, then do work to figure out for yourself :slight_smile: or develop a real good bull shit meter.

2 Likes